Social club - Salou, Spain - Help! Also Auto grow

Smoker4588

image28814.jpg
image28815.jpg

Hi to all users of 420, I am new to the site and would like to know if anybody has any info on the cannabis social club called Número Uno, 43840 Salou, Cataluna, Spain? And how to become a member. I also have a grow on and they are into there 3rd week, some blue treacle auto's, 1 Lemmon auto and 1 critical auto. Will try and add pics soon.

Re: Social club, Salou, Spain. Help! Also Auto grow

Hi Smoker! Welcome to 420! This place is amazing and full of incredible information and people.

I'm sure you'll get an answer about your club. I look forward to seeing your plants!

Cheers! Take care. Look forward to seeingyou around!

Hi Smoker! Welcome to 420! This place is amazing and full of incredible information and people.

I'm sure you'll get an answer about your club. I look forward to seeing your plants!

Cheers! Take care. Look forward to seeingyou around!

Thanks, I only have pics from today but will keep on taking them to show the stages. I am trying to upload the pics now but not letting me atm, I will keep on it.

Thanks bud. I have 14 blue treacle 1 Lemmon and 1 critical all autos in coco, using coco canna A & B until I See pistols coming through, then switch it to big bud on the second week of pistols/flower for 3 weeks then overdrive for 3 weeks then flush for 2 weeks and should be ripe for the picking lol.

Also forgot to mention the ph goes from 5.6-5.8 and started off with a quarter strength of the coco A & B for the first week, second week half strength then ŵeek 3 was full strength there after. I use a 80 litre Bin and it lasts 2 feeds (once every 2 days with drain off). They were on for 24hrs the first 2-3 weeks now on 18/6, will carry on using the coco feed until the second week of the pistols/flowering coming through before flushing once with ph 5.5 and moving onto big bud for 3 weeks then another flush before the overdrive :thumb: see how that pans out.

Temp between 28-32 degrees Celsius
Humidity from 35-60 try for 45-60 at the moment

Ahh yes I recall you stated that above. Duh. My bad.

Sounds like you have a solid plan! They look beautiful. Excited to see them do there thing!

Haha no probs, I have just looked at some of your work and am pleased with what you have accomplished, if mine turn out any thing like yours I will be happy lol.

Most of what I know comes from this magazine. The people around here are inspirational to say the least. You're certainly on the right track. We'll do it together. And we'll have a hell of a time :)

Quick update.....
I have found out that you can go to cafe Numero uno and provide them with your passport and 20 Euros then fill in some forms to become a member, providing you are over 21 that is. It's located in Salou, carrier Tortosa, 5 bajos, Phone No: 0034 693880368, next to the Las Vegas hotel, across the road from bar la perla under the apartments navilli. Frosted windows with a sign on the door saying AC NUMERO UNO PRIVATE CLUB. This is what I have received back from the cafe on face book. Hope this helps anyone going to Salou lol happy smoking peeps.

As for the grow I will update once a week with pics to show you the progress, it's the first time I have grew autos and hope to see good results and yeilds with any luck. Thanks for reading and if there are any questions you would like to know just ask and I will try my best to answer.

The ladies started to flower on Monday gone so decided to give them 1 last feed of coco A & B on Thursday and left them for 4 days, fed them about 3 litres today with plain water with a PH of 5.5. Will be feeding again on Tuesday coming with full strength big bud coco. Here's some pics of the beauties.
image29197.jpg
image29196.jpg
image29200.jpg
image29199.jpg
image29198.jpg
image291931.jpg
image29195.jpg

I've been to Barcelona and can recommend a great club there if anyone needs any information let me know
I'm going to Salou and would love info on the club there?

image28814.jpg
image28815.jpg

Hi to all users of 420, I am new to the site and would like to know if anybody has any info on the cannabis social club called Número Uno, 43840 Salou, Cataluna, Spain? And how to become a member. I also have a grow on and they are into there 3rd week, some blue treacle auto's, 1 Lemmon auto and 1 critical auto. Will try and add pics soon.
Hello bro im happy to help with both your questions well in regard to when you grow auto flowering strains you should feed them one third of the amount of nutrients you normally feed them because they dont need as much until they have 7 leaves then feed more also use a lower amount of light per foot untill the last week and then increase it by 200w so they only need say 50w per foot until flowering stage then increase to 100w per foot and then the last week increase to 200w per foot this is with led lights not other types make sure to use a good root nute like voodoo juice in the first 2 weeks of veg and the first 2 weeks of flower and make sure lots of good air circulation with fresh air at about 23 c until flowering then increase to 26c you can lower the temp to 16c on the last week to get some purple colours come out

now in regard to your other question about how to become a cannabis social club member in spain

Hello well you have a great question so i thought it worth me answering you so here in spain there is many clubs but not all of them last because they dont do things the right way I live in fuengirola malaga spain which on the costa del sol and there has been many clubs like social club shut down over the years ive lived here but there is one which has stood the test of time its called JamaCanna probably the best social club in fuengirola they use face id software so they dont use membership cards which is outdated there sign up process was very easy and they have renovated there club multiple times making it better and better they also have a great weed membership social club Guide on there website which really answers all the questions regarding how to become a member here in spain check out there guide it helped me Hope this answer helps you alot and happy 420
download (1).jpeg

The Weedman out...
Happy 420 guys and gals

Back
Top Bottom