Soil - Advice & help needed

250bravo

Getting ready to grow some white widow indoor in my closet looking for some advice on a soil/ soil mixture and any other helpful information would be great ! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When I researched soil for my first grow a few months back I got so many mixed reviews on seemingly all products. I eventually settled on Fox Farms Happy Frog and it's worked great. They also have another line called Ocean Forrest but that comes with more nutrtients premixed so you have to be careful not to start feeding your plants too soon or you risk burning them. I'm sure other more experienced growers can recommend some mixtures like perlite but I've never mixed myself. I do strongly recommend an organic soil though because it has microbes that help your plants absorb nutrients and supposedly it tastes better, but I can't comment on that yet. I also noticed that is seems a lot easier to find organic nutrients than chemical. Just don't use MiracleGro. It has time release nutrients that will mess up your feeding schedule.

Check out Doc Bud's High Brix soil kit. People are making great flowers and you only follow simple instructions. It's 100% organic so it tastes and smokes like premium quality buds. You can check organic buds for yourself and the kit makes even better than my soil:

P10003425.JPG

Doc Bud is here on the forum: In The Lab With Doc Bud

You can ask there or PM Doc. Cheers man!

Back
Top Bottom