First grow looking for advice

Not sure who that question is aimed at either- but since I seem to be here-
Could you make the question clearer? I'm not sure what you're asking exactly.

Thank you for responding
I meant I have freshly delivered seeds. How long it takes them to go bad. How much time the latest i have to put them in soil?

I have to offer a little different view from that last post- I don't have any isssues growing four plants per 600.
I grow to fill a 4' deep x 38" wide space under each 600w light, which is how big the plant canopy areas are under the lights in the photos below. I don't scrog all my plants these days, but I used to. I made individual screens - 24"x19", four per light. Been doing that for a few years. Works out to just under 50w per square foot and my lights have no trouble covering the space. I grow all kinds of strains. About 1/2 my plants are pure sativas which can get pretty stretchy. I don't have any issues at all fitting them in to the screen space. If I wanted them to be smaller I could veg for a shorter time, but even way overgrown plants are very easy to control in a scrog. Seven to ten gallon pots. Here are some pics from a couple years ago when I used to scrog them all.

image29736.jpg

image29737.jpg

image29738.jpg

Hey just wondering how many plants that is underneath one light? I'm assuming 3 but I'm not sure. Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom