Soil question

Cannabis wants calcium. Something the soil from the forest will be lacking. All you need to do is add some:
Crustacean meal
Oyster shell flour
Gypsum powder
Mix in some aeration
and some peat moss.

Oh and congrats on the new home and good luck with it.
Thank you brother. Me and my 80 year old mother made some life changes. We both moved from our roots of the last 45 years . My parents bought 7 acres in the N. GA mountains in 1973 and always talked about one day building a cabin. My father passed away from cancer 2 years ago and I made a promise to him and mom I would build the cabin. It’s not actually a cabin and as it turns out it’s an almost identical clone of the house my parents built and shared together for 35 years . Same one my mom just sold . I’m building in Ga. The house I’m moving into and setting up the tent is my mothers house she bought. We moved clear across the state to be nearer to family amd my sister AND my son who just started college in the same town . That was a bonus . lots of good stuff for me in 2020........ so far anyhow lol

GA is 2 states away from the state I live in. Hell I don’t think it’s against rules to say where your from . MS haha

Back
Top Bottom