Soil to Hydro

Re: Soil to Hydro"

it would work, but it is stressfull to the plant. you have to take the plant out the pot. then rinse off the roots so there is no soil. then you put it in the new grow medium. try not to cut any roots. like i said this is very stressful to the plant. it is posible tho.

ok cool..would this make the plant any more or less poent? and what about visa versa could i take a hydro plant and put it on some soil?? would i still do it the same way??

bongmakin24/7 :Rasta:

no as far as i know it will not do anything for potency. i wouldnt recomend doing it to a flowering plant. doing it to a flowering plant may decrease yeild and maybe potency. yeah its a bit easyer to do it hydro to soil. it will again be stressfull, because the plant is going from a easy way to get nutrients to having to really going for it. in hydro just take the net pot out of the system roots and all and put it in the soil. also you can do it with rockwool and mediumless systems. i would recomend a stress realiver such as superthrive.

you can go from hydro to soil easier, I took a coupe clones out of my grow and potted them and there growing great. But like Smokey said make sure you don't damage the roots either way can be stressful.

Back
Top Bottom