Some Decent Canadian Bud

Thanks, Herb. They are quite dense and weigh up pretty well. If you were talking about the bud I think you were, if I remember correctly, it was about 10 grams, maybe a little less.

I took a few pictures last night, and I'm gonna post them later when I'm not busy. Happy smokin, everyone!

-jps :peace:

It actually doesn't smell at all like hay. It smells really piney, so that's not a problem with any of those strains.

But anyway, here are some more pictures of the last strain.

This bud weighed close to 13 grams (12.7 to be exact). The picture doesn't do the bud much justice, so I also took two close-up shots of different parts of the nug

jpsbud4d.jpg

jpsbud4e.jpg

jpsbud4f.jpg

And here are two pictures of the weed busted up.

jpsbud4g.jpg

jpsbud4h.jpg

Happy smokin!

I think I'm done posting pictures here after getting negative comments. In 4 years I have never had someone insult me or my herb on this site until today, so I've gotta say I'm disappointed.

JPS - just ignore them...don't let them rent space in your head. I'm sure most of us appreciate the bud shots.

Thanks a lot, guys. I feel a lot better now. I think I will post more pictures. I've just got a problem with letting things bother me too much. Even the dumbest little things like that sometimes. lol It comes with my depression and anxiety and all that stuff.

On another note, I've met so many great people here, made a lot of good friends, and learned so much over the past four years. Even though I haven't met most people in person, I have to say that you guys are some great friends and I really appreciate everything you've all done for me. Thank you all very much.

:laughtwo: I just noticed that the last time I posted pictures, that there's a hair on the bud in the second picture. I wonder if I smoked it... :scratchinghead:

:laughtwo: Yeah, I'd imagine I've smoked a lot of hair too. I've got a medium-sized dog and his fur gets everywhere. He also likes to follow me around a lot, so his fur always seems to find a way to my stash. lol

Johnny, you sound like me, "I'm not depressed anymore, I'm stoned." Your buds look wonderful. Maybe someday when freedom rings, we can all share our bud together in a great celebration.

someone really butchered the trim job. There's so much leaf.... not knocking your stash, but it could have been a much more beautiful smoke with less leaf.

Too much leaf on those buds?

I don't mind critiques that go either way on any bud I produce, but I have preferences that are personal to me. I leave more leaf trim on then most I have noticed, so after cure the leaves fold up along side the bud and protect my tichs from damage. When I smoke it, I will either pull the leaves off, or just crunch it into the rest depending on the quality of the leaf.
This is also because I don't mess with large quantities of hash or keif, so using those leaves is a good thing :)

someone really butchered the trim job. There's so much leaf.... not knocking your stash, but it could have been a much more beautiful smoke with less leaf.

Which strain are you talking about?

I don't mind a bit of leaf. It's really not that bad. If you think some of these buds have a shitty manicure job, you should have seen some of the shit weed people have tried to sell me. People have tried to pawn weed on me that looked like it was more leaf than bud, but I've always turned it down. :laughtwo: Thanks for the replies, fellas!

Johnny, you sound like me, "I'm not depressed anymore, I'm stoned." Your buds look wonderful. Maybe someday when freedom rings, we can all share our bud together in a great celebration.

That would be great. I'm prayin for that day to come, Herb. :smokin:

I was talking about the first few pics.. the one with a bunch of longer buds... some of the later pics of buds look nice! I didn't mean to critique the nicer ones.

I was talking about the first few pics.. the one with a bunch of longer buds... some of the later pics of buds look nice! I didn't mean to critique the nicer ones.

lol It doesn't matter man. I'm just glad people are looking at the pics and replying. Thanks, bro! :smokin:

Nice buds! I myself prefer small buds in bags just to eliminate those big ass stems. Bet if you weighed them separately you'd find you were short a few grams of actual smoke.

There used to be a guy in the old town I lived in who would take leaf and roll it up to look like buds. Then when someone would buy from him he'd hand them the sack, grab the money and haul ass. By the time you got to a place where you could look at it, it was too late. I got burned once. A friend got burned once then he burned some bikers and no one saw him again.lol Guess karma caught up to him.

Nice buds! I myself prefer small buds in bags just to eliminate those big ass stems. Bet if you weighed them separately you'd find you were short a few grams of actual smoke.

Yeah, I end up being short a bit of smoke whenever I get bigger buds, but the most stem I've ever had was about a maximum of 1.5 grams to every half ounce. Surprisingly, the 13 gram bud I recently posted only had 0.8 grams worth of stem in it. I also prefer small buds in my bags. My stash was running low, so I got a couple grams off a friend of mine to last me until I get paid on Wednesday, and this herb is the same strain as last time, but the buds are nice and small. The biggest I got was only 0.7 grams, so my next bag will be a bunch of little nugs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

There used to be a guy in the old town I lived in who would take leaf and roll it up to look like buds. Then when someone would buy from him he'd hand them the sack, grab the money and haul ass. By the time you got to a place where you could look at it, it was too late. I got burned once. A friend got burned once then he burned some bikers and no one saw him again.lol Guess karma caught up to him.

That's never happened to me personally, but I've heard other similar stories. I hate people who rip others off. What went around came around for that guy by the sounds of it. Great story!

Thanks for all the replies and for helping to keep this thread alive until more pictures come! I'll most likely be taking more pictures on Wednesday night and they'll probably be uploaded and approved by Thursday, and then I'll post them. I'm also going to search my hard drive for any older bud shots, and if I can find any quality pics, I'll post them.

Back
Top Bottom