Some Questions

Notorious420

420 Member
Hello 420mag,

I am a new grower and I had a few questions that I couldn't find any answers to that fitted my situation. So I am planting 2 skunk haze from seed. One of them is about a centimeter above soil, the other one you can sorta see the top of its head. So it is supposed to rain later and my plants are outside and I will not bring them inside my house ever. So I am a bit confused on what I should do. I have a feeling if I just leave them in the same spot they will be over-watered and/or crushed from the rain which would not be good! I am wondering if I should move them into like an area where rain wont touch it? Or should I just keep it where it is? Please tell me what I should do it will be much appreciated. Also since it's going to be cloudy most of the day I am worried that it won't get the needed sunlight so is it OK that it goes most of the day without sunlight? Thanks in advance.

~Notorious420

Hey guys,

I checked on the plants a little while ago. 1 of them was about an inch the other one's head is in the soil but the stem is above soil so its sorta bent, should I do anything about that or should I just let it be and it will go straight? Also it is going to rain tonight so I moved the plant pots and covered it in aluminum foil. Was that a good or bad idea? Cause I am not sure if the rain will just be heavy on the aluminum foil and crush the plant? Please help. thanks in advance.

cut the neck off of a 64 0z soda bottle near the top turn it upside down and make a dome to cover the seed it will keep moisture in there and the elements out

Back
Top Bottom