Some white skunk bud shots

Urdedpal

Just harvested and trimmed. If you like the pics. How about giving me a rep point? :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

100_16161.JPG

100_16181.JPG

100_16201.JPG

100_16211.JPG

100_162211.JPG

100_162311.JPG

Re: Some white skunk bud shots.

Definetly, how i would love to smoke that ... Whats the skunk smell on the buds, compared to when it burns? I had this skunk one time that you could barely smell it on the buds, but when it burnt it reaked like a mofo.

Those are sexy ass buds man. I'd just about have to kill for something like that around me.

420AM&PM said:
Definetly, how i would love to smoke that ... Whats the skunk smell on the buds, compared to when it burns? I had this skunk one time that you could barely smell it on the buds, but when it burnt it reaked like a mofo.
Kinda smells fruit like like pineaple or citrus with a lingering skunk background.
When it burns, it just smells like skunk and stinks the room up terrible.
The taste is amazing. Sweet soft skunky taste that you will experience with most skunk like plants but with a slightly rotten fruit aftertaste like what you get from drinking champayne. Out of all the strains I have had and grown so far, this is by far the best tasting bud of the bunch. The white widow really compliments the skunk special with this cross.:headbanger:

When I looked at the first pic my eyes started turning red......when I got to the next one I was started to cough....by the time I finished looking at them all. I was high as shit and had the munchies like mad.

I wonder how high I would have gotten if I actually got to smoke some of that. :smokin: Very nice BUDS!!

The smoke is strong and seems to have more of a head high but it could couch lock ya if your tired. The THC rating is after all up there with the white widow. Its the only strain I own that has a 10 week flower time and I have not gone a full 10 to 11 weeks with this strain yet. This batch was harvested at 9 weeks flowering time(probly why its such a energetic high).

Beutiful looking buds!

Urdedpal, do you notice the tips of the foxtails dry faster than the fat bodies of the buds? Do you have any advice for drying this particular type of bud? Every plant I grow manages to foxtail to some degree.

The top bud of my NYCD plant is very fat and has a small foxtail on top. Do you think it would be best to cut it off and dry it separately, because I am sure it will dry faster than the huge main bud.

Those foxtails or bracs is new growth which means more weight. I always left them alone. They look odd but its solid bud. During drying time they do dry faster but the cure rehydrates them.

:bong: :tommy: :adore: :adore: :adore: Awesome...started drooling after the 1st micro shot...luv white widow...very nice head high...yeah man, let me know the different ways u consume that fine lookin' bud...I'm going to my coop thur. & pick up some white widow if they still have some...though it probably isn't your crop...just the name & description got me jones'n:laughtwo:

wow that is just beautiful......great job man.....enjoy that shit for all of us

LOL^
They are great tasting buds with a knockout high but your jewels?
Thanks for all the kind words guys and gals.

Back
Top Bottom