Sooo, introductions

OMeWanCannabi

...Hi everyone :)

I'm a total neophyte on the 420 scene. Owing to the illicit status (where I live) of this plant; in the past I have never even given it a thought. That all changed a year ago during a business trip to The Netherlands.

For the last 10 or so years I have suffered from chronic muscle pain across my shoulders and down along the right side of my body and right leg. The illustrious members of the medical establishment have so far been unable to come up with a diagnosis for my condition and have not been able to treat it in a satisfactory manner. Physiotherapy does not work. Over the counter analgesics do not work. Prescription opiates work but render me useless. Cognitive behavioural therapy (yeah! I only think I am in pain); does not work, etc, etc.

While in the Netherlands I was prompted by a colleague to try some "special" pastry she felt convinced would alleviate my condition. Albeit sceptical, I let myself be persuaded. To my surprise just over an hour later, pain, my constant companion had subsided to a slight background ache (a huge improvement) AND I was NOT reduced to some inoperable "zonked out on medication" state. Pain relieved and yet fully functional; this turned out to be a wonderful and very productive business trip.

Of course upon my return home, the pain also returned with a vengeance.
Well, with my not previously having had anything to do with the world of "illicit drugs", I had no skills what so ever by way of obtaining said medication (still wouldn't be able to spot a dope pusher if I tried).
So I decided that I needed to take matters into my own hands; researched all I could find on the web, started a stealth grow for my pain relief needs and have now ended up here (seems like one of the the best places around) for my "talk to others about it" needs.

Other than this; I will hit half a century just short of the new year. I live in suburbia with my wife and a cat. I enjoy gardening immensely, and just love building and tinkering with all sorts of stuff.

Perhaps a bit long winded, but an introduction all the same.

Hope to make a few good friends here in time :)

Vis vobiscum.

Re: Sooo, introductions...

Glad you found a solution to your pain problem! Big Pharma would never want you to know that pain can be managed without a pill that they produced!

You will now feel better while helping to prevent cancer, alzheimers and a myriad of other problems people face.

Back
Top Bottom