Sour Diesel

Hey whats up everyone!? Im back with another one for ya. Probably a favorite to alot of members on here as well as mine. This time I bringing some sour diesel. Im really lovin this batch because it so sour this time. Hardly getting any of that fuel smell/flavor. Kinda weird tho now that I think about it. Because ive had some that didnt have any sourness to them at all. Just straight diesel in the smell/taste. Not really sure why that is just the pheno I guess. But either way is fine with me tho lol Just as long as its still fire ya know. Alright well Il let you check em out and let me know what you guys think. :peace:

Sour_Diesel_002.JPG

Sour_Diesel_001.JPG

Sour_Diesel_004.JPG

Ohh man! Looks great!
Totally right about Sour Diesel being peoples favorites. Its one of mine for sure!
I would say have fun with it, but I know you will. Its hard not to.
:yummy:

Hell yeah Sour D is the bomb, I've had it sour and sticky with light on the diesel, and also the other way around. I prefer the sour and sticky but you can't complain right? If I had to guess it would be the phenotype, or the nutes and time taken/cured/dried effects the smoke a lot too. All I know for sure is that those buds look freakin' delicious!

I have never even heard of SD till I grew some this last Summer... I still don't know how it is suppose to taste per pure genes but... the stuff I have is BOMBER!
I would have to say that out of the 6 or so strains I did that, SD is amongst my favs!

PS... nice lookin nug!

Sour D and Jack Herer are the only strains that once I got ahold of them have been in every single grow I have done. Indoors or outdoors.

:peace:
WillyB

I thought sour diesel was Indica?? Either way my SD is almost finished and will have to get pics. Day 62 today and it won't be long..Nice buds..enjoy!

This is and will become a staple strain for many many years to come. A true legend is born. I never even heard of it till about two years ago (give or take a few month's :~)
Now it is like saying "Skunk weed" ya know before everyone was cross breeding and there were only a few types of strains around....this coming from the Midwest.:420::420:

Hy guys.
I am new of this site.
My name is Simon and i write from Italy, Milan.
I am a grower of cannabis for about a year and attend multiple sites of growers to learn new things.
I'm looking for suitable strains to my physical problems, which are insomnia, anxiety and mood swings forsti but so far I have not found a strain adapted to these problems.
Now I have two seeds CHEMDOG Green House Seeds, but I have had great satisfaction so far with these strains of this seedsbank. I also tried White Rino, The King Church Kush but I am not satisfied!
I was looking for some advice, about OG KUSH, CHEM DOG, SOUR DIESEL strains and other doctors, but I would like to know what are the best SeedsBank who have these types of Marijuana.
You, for maggioreparte the United States, which can be?
Sorry for the trouble 'with the language and hope to get some good advice.
Thank you and auguroi a good day.
From Italy, Simon.

High Simon Buona Sera, :welcome: to the :420: Family. I would look to obtain some California genetics like Blue Dream, or Platinum Bubba Kush, but you can't get that from Arjan, at Green House. If u look around the net you will find what you are looking for. Look for CA Breeders and not just ones who claim to be from California.

Thank'u guy.
But, in Italy i can't buy an a California strains, platinum bubba kush?? What seedbank? DNA?
Duch Passion, DNA, SENSI, or what??

the first day i got my medical card i went in and got some of the collective gardens sour diesel and it was the most outrageous smell ive ever smelt in all my years of smoking. the best smelling weed ive smelt i dont know how it smelt good considering it reminded me of pure diesel gas which is why it obviously has its name. this and white rhino are my top fav strains.

Back
Top Bottom