Spots on the leaves

TrichomeGG

420 Member
Have a nice day yall. I have problem with my girl. This is 47 days old Jack Herer Autoflower its been on flowering stage for 22 days. I'm using AN products-250watt cob and i have some spots like this. They said it's because of lacking of potassium i gave a full dosage nutrients but still... Could it be because of the vantilator? Like air burn? Because these are the leaves close to the vantilator. Or cal mag lack?
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 12.56.35 (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 12.56.35 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 12.56.35 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 12.56.35.jpeg

Have a nice day yall. I have problem with my girl. This is 47 days old Jack Herer Autoflower its been on flowering stage for 22 days. I'm using AN products-250watt cob and i have some spots like this. They said it's because of lacking of potassium i gave a full dosage nutrients but still... Could it be because of the vantilator? Like air burn? Because these are the leaves close to the vantilator. Or cal mag lack?
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 12.56.35 (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 12.56.35 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 12.56.35 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 12.56.35.jpeg

It could be K because of the airflow occurring there. Extra air flow causes increased transpiration which causes increased K use. Plants already use extra K in flower to begin with. If this is occurring where your airflow is greatest it could be K.. your serrations are browning but I also see the Ca @Azimuth is referring to as well.

Have you been feeding them as directed this whole time or is this the first time you’ve given a full strength dosage of nutrients? Are you giving the dosage of calmag instructed on the bottle?

It could be K because of the airflow occurring there. Extra air flow causes increased transpiration which causes increased K use. Plants already use extra K in flower to begin with. If this is occurring where your airflow is greatest it could be K.. your serrations are browning but I also see the Ca @Azimuth is referring to as well.

Have you been feeding them as directed this whole time or is this the first time you’ve given a full strength dosage of nutrients? Are you giving the dosage of calmag instructed on the bottle?
I've been holding my hand little back when it comes to nutrients so last time was the first time full strenght of dosage. For better explanation i gave 1250 ml water 2.5 ml Bloom A + 2.5ml Bloom B + 1.60ml Voodo Juice + 1.60ml Carboload + 1.60ml Big Bud. No Cal-Mag because before this feeding i gave 1000ml water with 1ml cal mag only. I guess this wasnt enough depending what you say. Also could you explain what means K?

I've been holding my hand little back when it comes to nutrients so last time was the first time full strenght of dosage. For better explanation i gave 1250 ml water 2.5 ml Bloom A + 2.5ml Bloom B + 1.60ml Voodo Juice + 1.60ml Carboload + 1.60ml Big Bud. No Cal-Mag because before this feeding i gave 1000ml water with 1ml cal mag only. I guess this wasnt enough depending what you say. Also could you explain what means K?

I’m driving so I can’t get into the rest of your post but K is potassium. I will say that when using a nutrient line you should always use as directed according to the feeding charts. They’ve spent a lot of time and money coming up with those specific guidelines and they want you to be successful so you keep coming back.

One of the most common issues I see is not feeding according to the directions

I understand. Thank you for your help i appreciate it. I will keep that in my when im feeding my plant.

No problem! You’re not alone.. LOTS of growers think they need to adjust nutrient strengths. In my reading I’ve come across lots of places that suggest giving half doses or easing the nutrients in, and it’s almost always the wrong answer.

These nutrient lines are very carefully balanced out. As I said before, these companies want to give you a foolproof way to feed your plants so that you as a consumer are happy enough that you will be a repeat customer. A lot of resources have been put into figuring this out. They don’t want you to fry your plants but they also don’t want you to buy their product and be set for years from one purchase.

They have figured out exactly how much you need to feed without burning them and without making you feel like you’ve been ripped off. Good luck and report back if you have any other issues. Or, if you want to share your progress and have an easier place to get help I suggest starting a grow journal!

My thoughts on the folklore about feed your plants less is .... it is safe advice for people with sickly plants that aren't feeding well. Trouble appears eventually (in a healthy plant), but doesn't happen immediately, so then it doesn't seem to be related, but it definitely is.

My thoughts on the folklore about feed your plants less is .... it is safe advice for people with sickly plants that aren't feeding well. Trouble appears eventually (in a healthy plant), but doesn't happen immediately, so then it doesn't seem to be related, but it definitely is.
Good explanation of what is happening and the 'cause and effect' part of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom