Stealthman's - DWC - Stealth Cab - SOG - Auto Afghan Mass - Northern Ligt - BDream

Re: Stealthman's - DWC - Stealth Cab - SOG - Auto Afghan Mass - Northern Ligt - BDrea

Day 47

Just look at the growth of Blue Dream and northern lights. After 5 days on the Amino and they have bulked up nicely, They are both starting to flower and looking like they may carry a nice payload between them. Im still doing lst on the blue dream and Northern Lights just to try keep the canopy of the plant open. I see about 8 colas on each plant. The Afghan Mass is flowering nicely growth has seemed to stop and she has around 3 weeks till finish im hoping she will bulk up more before then, she smells very pungent already and lots of nice white frost starting to form on the buds. hoping for 2 ounces of the baby, shes very small but looks quality.

IMAG043925.jpg

IMAG044116.jpg

IMAG044221.jpg

IMAG044416.jpg

IMAG0445_BURST002_COVER.jpg

IMAG044622.jpg

IMAG044720.jpg

IMAG044818.jpg

IMAG044920.jpg

Re: Stealthman's - DWC - Stealth Cab - SOG - Auto Afghan Mass - Northern Ligt - BDrea

Day 57 Update

Sorry for no posts i have been flat out... with xmas and work and life gets away....

Any way nothing bad happening just all beautiful ladies growing up into stunning ladies :)

LOL My system appears to be flawless I now have a "Feel" for it and am able to adjust PH by .1 and control nutes easily. The Afghan Mass is simply stunning but still looks a few weeks away from being ready, the trichomes are starting to go cloudy as a few amber start to appear I will pull and begin to flush. This will give me plenty of room to finish the other 2. The Northern Lights like I said some posts earlier was the runt and stayed small but she has now exploded and is almost the same size as the Blue Dream. Theres hundreds of little bud sites between the 2 plants these 2 ladies are looking like they are going to be good yeilders. I swapped out the CFL and went back to my HPS as I have to grow with the cab open at the moment due to the heat so I thought screw it better fatten up the buds while I Can :yummy:

Anyway's some eye candy for yas......

Afghan Mass Day 54

IMAG054019.jpg

IMAG054527.jpg

IMAG054220.jpg

IMAG053716.jpg

IMAG054123.jpg

IMAG054018.jpg

Northern Lights Day 54

IMAG054620.jpg

IMAG044720.jpg

Blue Dream Day 54

IMAG053617.jpg
IMAG044622.jpg

Day 54

IMAG043925.jpg

Day 64

Holy Cow the growth and stretch in the Northern Lights and Blue dream have been crazy, as you can see by pics in just 7 days we have had roughly 1 inch per day and they are getting really hungry. My poor afghan mass is now a dwarf compared to the others. I will be pulling her out in the next few days into her own cab for the final flush pistils are cloudy as soon as some amber present I will start to flush. Wait until I pull her out and you see the beauty......

The NL and BD look like they will have excellent yields, lots of small bud sites starting and getting bigger by the day getting a little heat curl on the leaves due to it stretching but as soon as the AM is removed I will pull the plant down a bit and make use of the center space.

All in all very pleased so far and BTW I have not exceeded 1100 ppm for nutes on this grow they are not sick they are not deficient in any way, never over fed, Only house and Garden Hydro A+B and House and Garden Amino just fantastic and balanced nutes.

Ill get a few lights off pics in the coming days....

IMAG056918.jpg

IMAG056817.jpg

IMAG056715.jpg

IMAG056415.jpg

Day 77

STINKIN HOT AND HIGH HUMIDITY....... but all is well :) plenty of airflow is the secret. Very busy xmas period and many happy returns for the new year to all the 420 Members out there.

Long time between updates but nothing really has be happening except growing buds.... the plants are massive for Autos I have now got now more room left in my cabinet to go higher so I have been pulling down the branches to keep them away from the light but im failing :) On a good note the buds are looking nice and healthy on the Northern Lights and the Blue Dream. I thought the Afghan mass was going to finish way before the others but it appears its going to finish along side the others, the pistils are still clearish and some going milky but she is just starting to pop some hairs and the odd amber pistil, im thinking perhaps another week away, im going to push the other 2 as long as I can and try and bulk up those buds a bit. Heres a few more pics.

Afghan Mass Day 77

IMAG059112.jpg

IMAG06108.jpg

Northern Lights Day 77
IMAG059915.jpg

IMAG059813.jpg

Blue Dream Day 77
IMAG056715.jpg

BD and NL Day 77

IMAG060513.jpg

BD and NL Canopy
IMAG054019.jpg

New Babies
IMAG06159.jpg

IMAG06139.jpg

IMAG061410.jpg

Day 83

Harvest time for the Afghan Mass my concern is that humidity is very high at the moment and I really want to avoid any mold. After cutting up the larger buds it was a good call as there was a little yellowing happening in the tight buds. Looking at trichomes they are milky not as many amber as I would have liked but rather than risk it it rather have it a bit heady than ruined all together. Ive enjoyed watching the AM evolve it was in bud like in about its 4 week of life and has just been "massing" up in the rest of the time, I do not recommend this strain for a stealth grow because its pungent, AM stinks but the smoke also reflects that a very pine/earthy flavor, ive quick dried a few bus for a quick taste and its a creeper takes 15 mins and your there nice mellow stone, a little edgy due to the early pick but once that passes the stone is nice. I did not get wet weight my scales died but i think dried im looking at around 1.5-2 oz not alot by any means but its great quality especially when you have been living on bush bud's from an unknown strain/source. Theres nothing like knowing your buds are healthy and chemical free because i made them that way :thumb:

Enjoy

IMAG059112.jpg

IMAG062011.jpg

IMAG062112.jpg

IMAG062218.jpg

IMAG062311.jpg

IMAG062611.jpg

IMAG062712.jpg

IMAG062514.jpg

IMAG062414.jpg

IMAG062911.jpg

IMAG063015.jpg

IMAG063111.jpg

IMAG063314.jpg

IMAG063416.jpg

IMAG063212.jpg

IMAG063512.jpg

IMAG063611.jpg

IMAG063711.jpg

IMAG063815.jpg

Day 86

Got some pics of the girls with the lights off so I could get some decent ones. Even I was excited when I seen them in real light, those buds are dense and weighty :) Im at about 10% brown pistils atm and the tricholms are milky im hoping to start flush in 3-5 days...... I gotta say after growing in DWC ive just found a new love its just so simple its silly and with a 250w HPS I recon you cant be to ashamed of what I have done here considering first DWC.... Whould love some input on these.

Cheers

DSCN14256.jpg

DSCN14249.jpg

DSCN14238.jpg

DSCN14229.jpg

DSCN14216.jpg

DSCN142010.jpg

DSCN14189.jpg

DSCN141710.jpg

DSCN14197.jpg

DSCN14168.jpg

DSCN14156.jpg

DSCN14147.jpg

DSCN14136.JPG

DSCN14128.JPG

DSCN14119.JPG

DSCN141011.JPG

Looks really nice but you've got to wonder her full potential under a more powerful lamp.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom