stoned or was it really lindsay lohan?

kitkat420

okie i thought id share a high time story ive had okie hope ya guys enjoy it..

okie so it was a saturday night feb. 17 to be exact and my 2 friends had suprised me for my bday to take me to kottonmouth king show alrighty..sooo i mean we were going to go see kmk we for sureee got stoned off our minds had 2 grams between the 3 of us.. alrighty soo me and my one friend we could smoke and we picked up the bud and were like dude lets start smoking b4 we pick up the other girl so we pulled over on the road and just started hitting bowls sooo we were pretty high we picked up our other friend and we were off to hollywood...okie so were hitting bowls all the way there finally we get to the club, we watched kmk perform and the show was over so we went back to the car and started hitting bowls again driving ..at this point were at the lasts of our bud and i wass prettyyyy stonned.. so i had to pee ,so i was like hey pull over to carls jr. so i could pee.. so i go in the bathroom its empty i pee all of a sudden theres like girls in the bathroom and all i hear is voices.soo i finish peeing and go to wash my hands theres like 4 girls next to me talking omg omg omg omg and im damn im to high for this so im doing my own thing washing my hands so i look at one of the girls she looks at me all bitchy im like whatever while im drying my hands i realize omg this chick looks like lindsay lohan soo i walking out and im just looking at her..then i totally forgot i saw her while i was walking from carls jr to the car.. i get into the car and im like alright watever 10mins later im like shit i think i just saw lindsay lohan and there like where im like in da bathroom she gave me such a mean face whatever..and thats my storyy lol i dunno im high right now soo if theres parts dat dont make sense my bad but i thought id share that with ya guys!

haha sounds interesting. i cant' wait to go see kmk this summer. im going to see them in charollete nc. YAY!!!

lmao, that would be nuts.

Back
Top Bottom