Storing in paint cans

Markers

Has anyone used New paint cans for storage? New clean one gallon metal paint cans cost under 5 bucks are light and air tight and pretty stealth if you peel off paint label from old can, maybe add a few drips to the outside of the can. What ja think?

imho glass is the best for storing. Metals and platics off-gas and can make the pot smell and taste bad. I use the largest glass containers with snap down rubber sealed lids. If you look around in hobby shops you will find them.

Good luck,
Flipper

Hey Markers, definitely go with glass stored in a dark location for the best possible cure and I'm sure you'll be able to find some really nice air tight ones for under $5. Though I do agree paint cans are indeed pretty stealth.

Yea I've been using mason jars, I get a dozen 1 quart large mouth jars for about 6 bucks. I was mostly thinkin bout the stealth and longer term storage. You could fit a lot of bud in a gallon can:) Makes sense about the metal maybe affecting taste. Thanks for the replies guys.

They have large mason containers that you can fit like two pounds of trimmed bud in. I have two of them. They are like large mason jars only 5 gal size.

Cool I'll check that out thanks. Know anything about a vacuum sealer that works with mason jars? I wonder how that would affect shelf life.

u could store the jars in the paint cans

Back
Top Bottom