Strain Lab Test results required please: THC CBD.

wheely

Hi all!.
Ive been looking into high CBD strains but still with high amounts of THC for Fibromyalgia and Neuralgia.
Ive compiled a list but still need some statsCan anyone give me THC and CBD %s for these strains please.

Blue Tara - Bodhi --- : THC ? CBD ?
Cinderella - G13 --- : THC ? CBD ?
1024 - Medical --- : THC 20-25% CBD ?
Jack La Mota - Medical --- : THC 15-20% CBD ?
DevilFruit - Medical ---: THC 15-20% CBD ?

And can anyone confirm these %s

Blue Moster holk ---: THC 23-26% CBD 0.9%
Sour Diesel ---: THC 19-21& CBD 3%
LSD ---: 24% CBD 1.3%
Animal Cookies - THC 24% CBD 4.48%
Blue Blood --- : THC 15-20% CBD 10%
Bubba Kush ---: THC 18-22% CBD 4%
HarleSin ---: THC 7% CBD 13%

If anyone could add their wisdom then please let me know :)

W:

I can't speak for specific levels of THC and CBD in the plant I grew, but I currently have a patient using Power Flower ! Royal Queen Power Flower Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds and reports that vaping alone brought her levels of pain from Fibromyalgia from what she describes as a 10, down to a 3.

PF is a Sativa dominant, 88% Sativa 12% Indica.

I'm sure there will be a suggested species (Sativa or Indica) as well as suggested THC and CBD levels for Fibromyalgia, my patient tried Indica, but didn't like the mellow feeling for daytime use, so she prefers the Power Flower, which again is a Sativa.

The Indica dominant strain I had her try was Cali Jack: ! Medicann Cali Jack Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
That strain specifically lists Fibromyalgia as one of the ailments it's effective in treating, which I why I bought it for her. But she prefers the Sativa, so as long as she's happy, life is good.

My guess is that you'll find relief using virtually any strain, but someone more knowledgable can point you in the direction of specific strains suggested for Fibromyalgia.

And if you haven't seen it already, this link is a collection of information on using Cannabis to treat Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia

Yes i saw that page earlier, interesting reads.

Anyone know what cbd 'High' or cbd 'low' usually equal?

Back
Top Bottom