Strain question

dixierks

has anyone heard of a strain calld white girl my son in law got some and it was really good got 1 seed out of 1/2 oz he gave me the seed it is breaking ground now curious if anyone has grown this it is first time i have heard of it wgat are the chances it will be female concidering there was only 1 seed any suggestions or coments are greatly appreciated

has anyone heard of a strain calld white girl my son in law got some and it was really good got 1 seed out of 1/2 oz he gave me the seed it is breaking ground now curious if anyone has grown this it is first time i have heard of it wgat are the chances it will be female concidering there was only 1 seed any suggestions or coments are greatly appreciated

50/50 chance, male or female.

The white in the name could lend itself to being something crossed with White Widow. Never heard of that strain myself.

When you get some fully developed leaves, you'll at least be able to identify Sativa or Indica lineage.

Best of luck!

SF

Yes I have heard of it I know that it is White Widow crossed with Wonder Woman. I have also heard it named White Woman.

Back
Top Bottom