Strains for insomnia?

oregon crone

4-5 hours of sleep per night is not cutting it! I would appreciate any strain leads, but what I'm hoping for is advice as to which strain I currently possess as the best mother for insomnia.
The List:
AK47
Blockhead
New york city diesel
Romulan (which currently has my bud room smelling like a rotten fruit basket!)
OG Kush
White widow
Jack Herer-I have the bushy pheno
BubbleWidowxlowryder auto
Afghan Kush Ryder
Herijuana Jack33
The Church
Pineapple Express
L*D
Acapulco Gold
Afghan Kush Special
Red Dragon
Arjan's Strawberry Haze
Super Lemon Haze
Original Flo (Dutch Passion)
Skunk #1
Ice (Nirvana)
Bubblelicious (Nirvana)
Aroma CH9

Obviously some of these won't work, just took the list off my records.

What say you, my sleeping friends?

i dont really know what would be best but ill check back in to see what others say, i also am coming to believe i have some moderate form of insomnia as well i feel ya dude

RX Red 9%/9% delta9/CBD basically 50-50 brain ripper. I have 34 years under my belt. Last 3 years, neck broken fused, only top disk left. FM!!! W&B 2g in a110 Crystal of the best i can grow or buy. Zip a week easy. These are what you want, I GUARANTEE, assuming all is well.
White Fire, SOMA, SOMA A+, MVTF, any HIGH QUALITY OG hybrid with some CBD. THEREIN lies your answer. I know lots, hit me up if ????
Later,

:smokin:E

For insomnia your are going to want a true indica blend! Have you ever smoked hash? It works great for hitting the sheets, For me I have found out that eating a bunch of ganja treats and taking some bong rips while watching a good ol' movie does the job for me!

I made some chocolate butter cookies with canna butter from Jack Herer. They really help, as does putting my vaped buds in capsules, I take three of those about an hour before bed. (The Jack I used is the bush pheno.)
Thanks guys!

I'm with ya, i dont sleep much, but i've found that heavy indicas work good for that,
Romulan puts me out, also Grand daddy Purple *aka Grape Ape* works wonders as well,

I have long made my own temple balls. The bubble hash of the day; your melts, earwax, yada, yada. I truly enjoy balls, the ladies seem to really enjoy them; go figure ; )
A lil sprinkle of 60% melt can be quite nice. WHITE FIRE-IF YOU KNOW HERE TO FIND DNA? Please share TRUE MVTF ( real!! Not what is often bullshit called ATF, trust me I have carnal knowledge. SPEND EVERY PENNY YOU CAN.

GDP is not Grape Ape ( aka Gorilla Grape ), lineage has had began to do what Jack wanted. The whole deal has changed. I live here, I have a distinct perspective, but I know people around the world and this great land. Gets smaller everyday, today " bud consumers" want light green grass ( thank Skunk #1 and Kona Gold and all the other bomb old school strains. Remember it is 95% about genetics. ) but the light green is often a grower will deprive Phosphorous for you the consumer, but "bud rot" (botrytis aka blight) is as bad as the fucking mites/ a multitude of flavors and effects is possible and desireable/ just nit at the expense of fucking up
the gene pool! Good skunk does not look
like that but some strains (ARE YA GONNA FUCK IT or SMOKE IT. ? Does not smell like it has in the cat box. Hold the MF that sold it to you liable. Make us give you the BEST, not the best looking. I have one answer fir ALL OF US. Have a real "Thunder" (matanuska valley thunder fuck clone mother, and grow your own favorite x with it as your Big JUJU medicine. I am a tad beyond y'all from the sounds of it. It is better to have more choices as I do not. But I am working on it for all us 215r's.

I regret this is all over the place. I
presently am in the midst of self imposed detox ( I will not be a puppet of the medical/ pharma fucks NO MORE! This is a truly evil horrid thing if you have never had the pleasure. I owe Ike at FWC in Land Park my life. His White Fire is THE ONLY 10/10 other than the 13 that is MVTF. It is difficult to type this at present , but I felt it may show the community that ibwalk what I talk. I only want to help people. Doctors have destroyed my previous life; I am on a mission. Please try the strains I suggessted or 20+ delta9 1-3% CBD low, low CBN. CBD is the precursor to THC (then there is also THCV- more discussion), but I promise you! You need some CBD in your life. Try SOMA or SOMA A+ at night. Or any strain that's right; at night in bed. BE CAREFUL! I have woken up with my BA Crush Bblr ( Buy a 9", you will be in love) but I have awoke many times 12 hours later with bub in hand!!!!!!!

Trust in the fact you never want to truly understand how far down the road I am. They are many far worse off than me. But my situation, maybe a dozen guys close to my age; as they are usually well into their nineties. U am less than half that. I hope I do not sound like a jackass ( I am going from 16mg Dilaudid every three hours to 0/day- 48 hours in, fuck those bastards. What grows in Afghanistan? Why are we there? We fight for rights that are ours already while our sons and daughters lives protect pharma's precious shit! Opiates, in 10 millennia has killed millions! Cannabis (L) has no record of violence, death, or otherwise negative history. WE THE PEOPLE!

I apologize for the soapbox, I am in hell and if not for canna; I would be dead!

If anyone would like to chat about this, please forgive this post and hit me. I will share all I can about the science ( fuckers gave me narcolepsy; often the root cause of insomnia as of first quarter 2010 research. One in 2000, do not even know the have it).

I will post on the other side.

TOKE PROUD MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS and I humbly ask, RIP A RIGHTEOUS LUNGFUL OF YOUR FAVORITE LOVE AND ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!!!

Peace, one love, mon.
Rasta,
E:tokin:

CBD MY BROTHERS!!
Shish, shiva xtals, earwax are mostly ALL THC. Delta-9 THC IS THE "go to work buzz" ( if you want all the treatise on the science, ask. It is complex yet exceptionally simple as well.VERY little to do with sleep
from insomnia ( Indica- couchlock). Please take no offense GDP ( their is no AKA) just like 99.99999% of "ATF" clone are Bravo Sierra; it is a NorCal ol girl and a favorite; but "the goods" are bought up like POOF!

Back to the point:
has

would love to find some real ATF, and I know all about them pain pills.....trying to get off em myself....tough row to hoe

I smoke pre '98 Bubba Kush before bed, works great for me.

:peace:
WillyB

would love to find some real ATF, and I know all about them pain pills.....trying to get off em myself....tough row to hoe

Pre98bk got some cold cropping at present. As long as the lineage is true. Funny thing about BK . There is a djit strain that pops up occasionally that got raped. Ask about genetics , I cannot post attachments. Give me an email. I will send you the famy tree of pre98BK

THE 916, visit the soutb side and explore ur capital! Just be nice to the natives, peeps are hella cool, flowers are Orchids!
!!!!!!!FTS MDMFMA THG4 WF FWC LP 95819!!!!!

IDK why that qouted you;WTF? Fuzzy Logic. I have done this to myself 15 times in the last 3.5 years. I FUCKING HATE THR SHIT! 16mg Dilaudid is equivelent of 30cc Morphine iv/ hour. But Thais fir the kind words. I am looking for property around Dinsmore.?Offline I may be able to help. mvtf420@live.com (215 tight!).
I like the Texas Howdy.

Big One back at ya, let me guess; I'm betten you got an ol panhead that is sweet as mommas titties !?!
:tokin::lot-o-toke:

BTW:
if I did not post stats, go to NIND.org and CDC. Check out the demodrapic for inso mniacs and that first quter this made a huge breakthrough in inderstanding the root cause; (pls don't hold me to the name, I could be off a tad. Google "narcolepsy bacteria" or you can find on NIND. if memory serves ??? (in this state, pun intended) I am 4th generation, I botch 'bout Cali without end. Too many flatlanders, go North up byRetCwby
back to the stats.
There us a bacteria in your brain, perontinan , they control sleep, appetite, even you find shit you loved you hate. They (FIIK) , say that possibly the majority of insomniacs are narcoleptic. Check it out, blew my mind.

Oregon crone...you are going to have to figure this one out for yourself via trial and error. Everyones system is different and what might put me to sleep may keep you awake. I suggest you try them all out and and eliminate as you go. I myself found that my body likes blue dream to go to sleep on and it's 80% sativa. It's not always the psychoactive property that works well with sleep and pain but sometimes more of the CBD and CBN ratios that help in that matter. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

As for the other convos... I just recently kicked a 13 year habit of morphine use myself by using cannabis. I was on what the docs called a controlled addiction but it was still a addiction and a bitch to kick. 3 months clean and still going.

Oregon crone...you are going to have to figure this one out for yourself via trial and error. Everyones system is different and what might put me to sleep may keep you awake. I suggest you try them all out and and eliminate as you go.

Thanks! It's pretty much what I'm doing. I took a test bud from Romulan, about 10 days short of harvest yesterday, and it horizontalized me, but didn't sleep. It might be my answer when it's mature, and if not, little Herijuana Jack 33 is coming up. :)
You sleep on an 80% sativa? Wow.

The worst bitch to kick in the world!!! Woke up this AM could not move my neck. 15 yrs opiods and benzo. White Fire strongest out there other than Matanuska(I have 63 strains presently smokable) But u are correct. Think about brown "limbo dumbo" brick bud; always made me sleepy. You? CBN is the major culprit. Cannabidiol breaks down to THC (notice I did not say Delta9, all 33 or 34 (THCv is interesting) and CBN. CBA to (CBD and CBN) to {CBD to (THC and CBD) CBN, already there} Think of CBD as the "potential of potency (%THC ). the key lies in the ratio and other properties. Over 300 known compounds in Canna. Keep a journal of what strains produce the effects you desire and dislike. From last list try selectively pollenating secondaries of your chosen favorite (mother) and grow some crossbreeds. This takes time, but you can taylor this shit to suit. As with all things of such great value, you gotta work for it.

At least one in twenty insomniacs are actually Narcoleptic.
AJoM April 2010. FYI

Sweet, got your 10x loop. Or she be autoflower? It's all about potentcy, right?

I have heard BravoSierra plenty(ONLY MY OPINION): check your mushroom heads daily near harvest, clear to translucent white to honey. No offense if you are aware of this. As your Colas or secondaries "become cooked" (75% of the heads are honey brown, it has reached it's absolute peak - Harvest a bit at a time (that which is cooked) if the entire plant is not ready. I cannot post but have some very high res macros of this of plants I have grown.

Potentcy Right?
As soon as you have the perfect cure; store your produce at 0degreesF. Loss of THC 0.01%per year. Jars only, I have a nitrogen system I built. Take out what you will smoke in the short term. GENTLY handle frozen buds, let them thaw; they will be exactly as they were. I have heard it all, I will hand you a 3 year old bud and tell you it is a week out of cure. You would not even blink.

So for whatever this shit is worth.

Remember : Keep your Merkin dry!

:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom