Strains for insomnia?

The BEST way to use cannabis for insomnia is real simple. Oil caps made from a high CBD Indica strain or edibles. I take oil caps before I go to bed that are made by a woman who volunteers at our local growers collective. They are extremely potent and they are made by cooking the pot on a low temperature all day in a crock pot. When you prepare it this way the active cannabinoids are not destroyed and everyone I have given them to to try was knocked out and was very impressed by the potency and ability to make you sleep. It is almost narcotic it is so strong. Look online for recipes to make canna-oil and that will help you with your insomnia I guarantee it. I just cannot believe no one brought this up sooner after 2 pages of posts.

The BEST way to use cannabis for insomnia is real simple. Oil caps made from a high CBD Indica strain or edibles. I take oil caps before I go to bed that are made by a woman who volunteers at our local growers collective. They are extremely potent and they are made by cooking the pot on a low temperature all day in a crock pot. When you prepare it this way the active cannabinoids are not destroyed and everyone I have given them to to try was knocked out and was very impressed by the potency and ability to make you sleep. It is almost narcotic it is so strong. Look online for recipes to make canna-oil and that will help you with your insomnia I guarantee it. I just cannot believe no one brought this up sooner after 2 pages of posts.

Outstanding, but how about IMHO or "for me". I fucking refuse to eat canna; makes me sick. But I have a liter of Dragon's Blood that is kif (mvtf) and proof alconol from Jamaican Sugar Cane 198.6 proof. Decarbpxylated it is 99.06% cannabinoids when prepared. Canna bus has 80++ derivatives and over 300 detected substances. Make some pure Ruderallis brow neyes; get 15% CBD easy. Bet ya a grand it does shit! did you read and understand what I have posted?

Please try a 50/50 like around 10%THC 10% CBD. if you can find....I think you will find it outstanding. There are "Golden Ratios"

I wish you continued success in the coming year. If I
pull off what I am up to. All will know my name LOL , )~

I am working hard to help all of us. Opiods suck ASS. btw dude, just to jeep the pain bearable, I am scripted 128 mg/day dilaudid and I just detoxed again. It is a bitch, but if you gotta eat the shit, do your best to keep tolerance low = higher effacacy.

Dragons Blood ( my tincture ) is good under tounge, if you can stand it. Under the tounge is only 15% less effective than injection; due to the amount of cappillaries and that they are just under the surface and permiable.

I would also request that all insomniacs check out NIND.org (Narcolepsy Foundation; might just blow your mind.

Keep rockin free! I am happy for you. I smoke a quarter a day of the BEST FIRE on top of that. My neck is in it's nineties, I b 45, fucking sucks!!

Don't get me wrong. I think it is tremendous that you have found something that works so well for you

I have heard from some very wise people about the wonders of cannabis tinctures. The collective I frequent also offers skin salves as well. I still prefer my medicine in a joint, bong, or in my vaporizer. I totally understand what you are going through on the opiate withdrawls. That has got to be the worst feeling on earth. You should see if your Dr. would get you on 100mg of methadone a day. That drug is a lot easier to get off of then other opiate pain killers and also let's you function as a normal member of society without that detox monkey on your back. I really feel for you. Chronic pain sufferers have to deal with not only the pain, but the side effects of the medicines the Doctors give us for the pain. I was taking quite a few pain killers and I really do love the euphoria of a good opiate and Kush high but I have slowly weened my way down to a few percosets a day and an occasional OC. Wish you all the luck. valium and Xanex, Kratom, kava kava and a few other substances help with withdrawls also.

Thanks Bro,
if I seemed terse, my apologies, euphoria??? Get out! All they do is dull the pain. Have to take like 32mg to catch a buzz. That dose would kill most people. 16mg takes the pain to a five. I smoke all day everyday. FIRE!!! 15% delta9 lowest i will go except like RX Red 9.76 thc/ 8.53 cbd. 4 tokes and I will be out Green Ribbon 14/10 (those are a 1:1 to me, will get you ripped, good analgesia. CBD to me is " the potential for THC". we decarboxilated some mtf few years back, 68% delta9. She is the QUEEN! Thunder , not the "ATF"; the real deal can be had, but hard to find. I got two titties from my darlin in ju know. LOL ,)~ White Fire is off the hook, not sure about DNA. Think master OG and White Rhino. I can actually skip doses if I rip a 3 gram fat boy! Gotta love that shit. But after I broke through, woke up and could not move my head. Valium I will never be able to get off. Too long. 83% chance of dying fuck that. So as I roll I have learned a thing or two as I put what I can of my life back together. The Docs do not care, pain docs are insane. I am working on a strain, as I am narcoleptic and homebound ( waiting on the VA). I can only hope she will change OUR world. I have a unique perspective and my own best test subject.
Peace Bro
Happy New Year

If you want to understand PMS. 4 months 100mcg/day Fentanyl . You will be deeply in touch with the feminine. I even lost it in the grocery store. Christ, what a ficking meverending nightmare

done it 15x in the last 3 years. There are not even studies for over 10 years. I am naturally heavily tolerant of anything. I come down to see if the pain is real and not just radiopathic

There are several good strains for insomnia. All of them are Indicas. Now the $420 question is..... Why can't you sleep? If it's headaches or migranes some are better, if it's aches and pains, again different strain, if it's nausea, same thing, if it's anxiety you want something else. Here are the top shelf knockout strains for high and insomnia(Jedi OG, Best In the West, Diamond OG, Infamous, SFV OG). All of these are killers. Now, if it's for anxiety, you don't want those. You actually want a less expensive Indica, like(Champagne Kush, Pre-98 Bubba, or Banana Kush). Check out Marijuana Testing | Cannabis Testing They do a lot of testing for the industry. Look at the numbers, you'll find what you're looking for. In the morning a good Sativa is like a cup of coffee to me. 420 and out.:cool:

4-5 hours of sleep per night is not cutting it! I would appreciate any strain leads, but what I'm hoping for is advice as to which strain I currently possess as the best mother for insomnia.
The List:
AK47
Blockhead
New york city diesel
Romulan (which currently has my bud room smelling like a rotten fruit basket!)
OG Kush
White widow
Jack Herer-I have the bushy pheno
BubbleWidowxlowryder auto
Afghan Kush Ryder
Herijuana Jack33
The Church
Pineapple Express
L*D
Acapulco Gold
Afghan Kush Special
Red Dragon
Arjan's Strawberry Haze
Super Lemon Haze
Original Flo (Dutch Passion)
Skunk #1
Ice (Nirvana)
Bubblelicious (Nirvana)
Aroma CH9

Obviously some of these won't work, just took the list off my records.

What say you, my sleeping friends?
GDP

Or I just grew a hybrid called Blueberry Ghost Cookies. 6 hits and you can stumble to bed. If you want to hit yourself with a real bang, after smoking the above find some of those dispenso peanut butter cups. Before the taste is gone I'm asleep.

4-5 hours of sleep per night is not cutting it! I would appreciate any strain leads, but what I'm hoping for is advice as to which strain I currently possess as the best mother for insomnia.
The List:
AK47
Blockhead
New york city diesel
Romulan (which currently has my bud room smelling like a rotten fruit basket!)
OG Kush
White widow
Jack Herer-I have the bushy pheno
BubbleWidowxlowryder auto
Afghan Kush Ryder
Herijuana Jack33
The Church
Pineapple Express
L*D
Acapulco Gold
Afghan Kush Special
Red Dragon
Arjan's Strawberry Haze
Super Lemon Haze
Original Flo (Dutch Passion)
Skunk #1
Ice (Nirvana)
Bubblelicious (Nirvana)
Aroma CH9

Obviously some of these won't work, just took the list off my records.

What say you, my sleeping friends?
Just let a couple of plants go to about 110-120 days, Easier done using sativa dominant strain vs Indica…
I let some Tangie’ Matic autos plants go about 120 days pic of buds attached… it’s hard to believe but the Trichomes We’re still about 60% cloudy 40% Amber… whereas a Girl Scout cookie Auto grown for the same amount of time was about 80% Amber…both of them were great stuff as far as a very narcotic high, and would make you sleep very well…
It’s interesting you read about all this stuff in articles, but until you apply it quite honestly I don’t think folks really have any idea !!!
Tangie’Matic- Fast Buds Seeds
111 Days old above ^|
Harvest-
April 1, 2021
(( 120 days old ))
Net weight 3 OZs
Hash 11.55 Gr. or
27.5% Yld. per Oz
(Residual shake has resin still even after 27.5% yld)

IMG_8986.png

Tangiematic left,,,GSC right plt

IMG_9162.png
IMG_9161.jpeg
IMG_9160.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom