strains that dont REEK, any advice ?

andsoitgoes

yeah i grow indoors, and my last grow was original haze, but the odour was noticed and commented on by neighbour. so am wondering if anybody has any strains that dont really reek.

had the pleasure of smokin sum cheese few weeks ago (grt grt smoke) and was wondering what the odour was like growin that stuff....others ive read about ie blueberry and bubblegum, are they crossed with fruit so as a way of masking the heavy odour, or mainly for taste ? or most likely a bit of both LOL

i find the sativa strains ive done have been alot less smelly than the indicas....well if anybody could pass on any advice it would be greatly appreciated. what indoor strains would you recommend, if smell, odour was an issue ? cheers lol

Hi andsoitgoes Changing the strain isn't really the solution you should be looking for if you haven't get a carbon filter get one it will sort out the smell. if you do have one then its not working properly you either need to to change it if you've been using the same one for a while or make sure the specification of your extractor fan and carbon filter match.

Back
Top Bottom