Strawberry Banana/Critical Orange Punch Auto

Hey GP - how are ya buddy?
Plants that are way too tall for the space are a pain in the arse frankly, that's why I said two weeks(?) ago that i'd have cut the top off - sooner rather than later cos now you got exactly that problem

I guess I'm lazy and don't like faffing around, so I just chop 'em off and be done with it and I still would, it's only gonna get more difficult as flowering continues
You might lose a bit of yield, but the lower bud sites will then mostly make up for it and you'll save yourself a lot of fucking about

I quite often have to take unruly Sativa phenos for a walk in the woods cos I know there's not really a good way to deal with them once they hit the lights

Whatever you decide to do, put it down to experience - now you know :cool:

Plants that are way too tall for the space are a pain in the arse frankly, that's why I said two weeks(?) ago that i'd have cut the top off - sooner rather than later cos now you got exactly that problem

I guess I'm lazy and don't like faffing around, so I just chop 'em off and be done with it and I still would, it's only gonna get more difficult as flowering continues
You might lose a bit of yield, but the lower bud sites will then mostly make up for it and you'll save yourself a lot of fucking about

I quite often have to take unruly Sativa phenos for a walk in the woods cos I know there's not really a good way to deal with them once they hit the lights

I'm doing good thanks Roy how you mate how's the toe??

Haha they are getting really big yes but im just learning and experimenting haha there keeping me on my toes lol I don't think there growing anymore. They don't look like the buds will be as big as my first grow. Also mate do you think I should defoliate some of the smaller leaves 🍃 as it's looking like one big bush or should I leave her be? 🤔

Haha take them to the bush🤣 have you done that? Make try do it once would be interesting lol do you just leave them be? No nutrients? Lol

20240416_172924.jpg

20240416_172931.jpg

20240416_172947.jpg

20240416_173004.jpg

Haha take them to the bush🤣 have you done that? Make try do it once would be interesting lol do you just leave them be? No nutrients? Lol
They get eaten or rot every time, so now I just chop em up and dump them
One time I literally cleared some leaves and left it in the pot and it grew quite large, but the harvest was not worth the effort

Back
Top Bottom