Xarg's 1st Grow - Auto Duck & Critical Orange Punch - 2023

Did you ever manage to get any other food bud? And you cut one down? Did all of it go bad
Nearly every bud of each branch was affected, so it was kinder to chop it - also was slightly concerned about the generation of spores maybe infecting other things?

Couldn't find any food in local shops - maybe it's seasonal, I'm sure there were options a few months ago when I last looked. I have no transport at the moment to go further afield...

Nearly every bud of each branch was affected, so it was kinder to chop it - also was slightly concerned about the generation of spores maybe infecting other things?

Couldn't find any food in local shops - maybe it's seasonal, I'm sure there were options a few months ago when I last looked. I have no transport at the moment to go further afield...
Fair enough bro, I just order most of my stuff now lol eBay or Amazon never have time to shop, growing and working fills my days!

Looking good though considering hopefully they make it 🤞

Hope you haven't been having weather like we have up here bud, rain is non stop!
Yep, sounds similar. Then murky days when it's not raining with no light and and 85% humidity... and then a few sunny spells just to tease you with what could have been...

🎶 always look on the bright side of life 🎶

...but I have a cunning plan to beat the weather in the future. This plan involves electricity and LEDs. ;)

Oops. Been a little lax in updating this journal. Mainly because I haven't had any good news to share. The weather has continued to be unsettled - each grey and damp day encouraging mould growth. It became apparant that Bill (the auto critical orange punch) was unlikely to survive and was chopped on day 71.

The roots of both Bill and Ben were very similar:

The top two to three inches of coco fell away immediately upon removing from the pot. I think I was expecting more roots. Didn't smell bad though.

Once the coco had been shaken off, there wasn't many roots left at all.

My suspicion is the roots were affected in a similar way to the rest of the plant when I fed them acid, i.e. started to die off.

The roots of both Bill and Ben were very similar:

The top two to three inches of coco fell away immediately upon removing from the pot. I think I was expecting more roots. Didn't smell bad though.

Once the coco had been shaken off, there wasn't many roots left at all.

My suspicion is the roots were affected in a similar way to the rest of the plant when I fed them acid, i.e. started to die off

Sorry bro I thought you'd disappeared as I didn't get a notification on your reply.. we've finly had a couple days of sun 🤣

Sorry your ladies didn't make it bro but hope you learnt plenty to prepare for next time! I just lost a tent load to them going herm 🙄 at a guess would have been over 1LB 🤦‍♂️

Your roots look fine bro your whole grow was some people's veg time lol once you start flowering root growth slows right down.

What's this talk about LEDs 🤣 I may have some for sale. I just sold all my small ones but got some medium size.

Back
Top Bottom