1A_6_2.JPG
1A_5_2.JPG
1A_4_3.JPG
1A_2_3.JPG
1A_3_2.JPG
1A_1_2.JPG
1A_10_1.JPG

:420:

Twelve, I want to thank-you for the advice!!!!!!!

:passitleft:

10? Sorry sourd but I do not see 10 oz's. May be wet but certainly not manicured and dried. She is very tall and those buds look nice, dense and sticky. When are you going to harvest her?

Psyclops, How are you, she has 7 to 10 days before harvest, that's the plan. Trying to time it the last two day's before harvet, put her in a dark closet. I tried it with the blueberry, seen a increase of trichomes. Next time I water, she gets a good flush..

Your right about the Bud's, this plant has a very strong odor, just moving it around was stinking up the kitchen. Bud's are bending the branches.........:thumb:

As for weight, the blueberry cola at harvest was 19.8g. two day's later 10g. keep in mind, I hadn't watered her for 6 day's. I'll guess strawberry is 3 to 4 oz's of premium solid bud............maybe more!

Try to keep expectation low.

Ya iv herd if u put her in the dark for 2 full days shell think it's about to be winter (aka she's about to die) n in one last hooorah pump all her THC out into the buds... GL buds look beautifully delicious:goodjob:

Those new picks look even tastier

Thanks,

Don't know just yet, still curing!

I don't want to get off topic here, is there a grow tent thread? are any of these sweet things grown in a tent? going to start and trying to figure tent or closet, closet will take work. Thanks and I'll be sure to stick on topic from here on out

Tricks, I built a tent out of 1x4's and white sheets, hung the light where it could be raised and lowered as needed.....can be disassembled with ease. About 35.00, already had the fan.

Jump, I use a 400w HP, HPS system.

As you can see, I didn't need a $500.00 grow tent nor a $500.00 lighting system but I only grow 3 or 4 plants at a time.

Opened a jar today, smells like lemons. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????????

SOURD - Thanks for the info on the lighting. Reason I asked was, I had started off with a 400 w system and noticed certain strains grew lanky and tall. But now that I have a complete flower room running 2 1000 w lights, those same strains now behave. I have grown dozens of different strains but was wanting a go at the one you just harvested here.
Again thanks for the thread and pics - nice

:Namaste:

I don't want to get off topic here, is there a grow tent thread? are any of these sweet things grown in a tent? going to start and trying to figure tent or closet, closet will take work. Thanks and I'll be sure to stick on topic from here on out

Hey Tricks, welcome to 420mag bruv!! There aren't any tent threads but there are loads of grow journals in the grow room and a lot of them grow in tents.

Some advice I can give you is, Tents are better than wardrobes. Sometimes wardrobes can be on outside walls or cold areas and can mould if the wall is damp during flower. I think tents are a lot easier to control environment with all the vent provided for fans and extraction.

Back
Top Bottom