strawberry kush flowering problems

gumby11

i have a few strains in green house all large the strawberry kush started leaf curl when it started to flower ive been on 3 forums cant get any advice there are lots of amendments in soil i hope not to much nit. dont no cause i was away and friend did it .i fert 1 time a week with botanicare gro 15per gallon karma /calmag/sweet citrus all less than specs. had no problems till i did half pro bloom half pro grow 2weeks ago soon after they began to curl down top leafs worse itried epsom salts may have helped a little i think its either tomuch nitrogen to little or to little P i will try to post photos i am not a beginner this seems to be a hard strain or i am missing something i know my friend put bat shit nitrogen kind in also kelp wormcasings bone flour seabird guano. any help will be appreciated . also the bud sites on one plant small new leafs are burnt on tip and twisting bad seems like nitrogen burn

yeah once aweek out door 4 foot by 4foot deep holes with lots of amendments i was ferting right plants where awesome till they started to flowerother strains blue dream and headband are fine i never grew kush before i dont no if this is common or maybe theres still to mush nitrogen these plants are 8 feet high and about the same around and i can not post pics to save my ass

If a soil is good enough, the plant will only need water. I know of one grower who takes potted clones to patients and tells them to only water them. He uses his own mix of "supersoil".

Back
Top Bottom