Stunted Plants Help Please. (pics)

These plants doing great now. Here is an update.

Great White Shark from first set of pics.
latest_003.jpg

A glimps inside the closet.
latest_001.jpg

I just transplated 2 GWS, 2 HS, and 4 Sage into 3 gallon pots. These are going to be my potential mother plants. In two weeks I will be taking clones from them and then two weeks after that they go into the cabinet to start vegging. The remarkable thing is that after all the stress these plants had I still only ended up with two males.

FirstTimer

Thanks!!

I under-estimated the importance of ph and I never imagined my water would be so messed up. Now that I have that straight everything else just falls into place.

FirstTimer.

Well I just harvested the BC Sweet Tooth clones last week still drying in bags. I would guess I harvested a total of maybe 9-10 ounces dry. Not too impressive but when starting out with stunted plants I guess you can't ask for much more. They ended up being about two feet tall when finished with very nice crystal structure. I must say that these looked the best I have ever seen them look as far as resin production and bud size. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just put 5 GWS, 4 HS, 7 Sage clones under the 1000 MH I will be switching them to 12/12 and HPS in a few days, for a total of about 14 days veg. They aren't looking too bad right now tallest ones 10" and smallest ones about a compact 4 inches. I have been sitting on these strains since Nov. and I finally get to flower them. I can't freak'in wait to see how they produce.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of my harvest but I will put up some pics of my clones as soon as find my camera cable. :hmmmm:

FirstTimer.

Back
Top Bottom