Stunted/Slow Seedling Growth, Please Help!

Griszo

420 Member
What strain is it? Auto White Widow XXL Dinafem / Auto Critical Latitud Sur / Fem Moby Dick
All seedling stage, Sprouted same day on 26th
Indoor grow under LED 1000W Double Chip BESTVA - 185w True watts? (initially 20 inches, now 48 inches)
Soil Local GrowShop (50% Sphagnum Peat Moss / 50% Perlite - Inert soil / No Nutrients)
Small cups (250Ml)
Setup AirCon 24° C degrees/ Humidity control 70% all time (automatized)
No signs of Pests, no signs of nutrition deficiency, pH watered control
Type and strength of ferts used? Non Yet

Hello guys, how u doing?
I really need some help with my first indoor grow! I had one succesfull outdoor grow 2years ago and now tryied this one. I made a huge investment on everything, since I live in South America and here everything is overpriced!

The thing is that I germinated perfectly with Towel Papper, on 23th January 2019. Put the three of them on the mentioned soil mix on 25th and all three sprouted on 26~27th.
Then I moved all to the grow tent 24 inches high 1000W BESTVA Led. The first few days they developed great and I was motivated about this experience. Since they grow 1~2 inches tall and showed first set of leaves they've almost grown nothing. They're like StunTed... 4 to 5 days without growing an inch. Neither streching or showing any nute defiency. I let them dried out, not overwatered, also moved led distance to 48 inches thinking about too much light... now I moved one outdoor to see if its develop, but here is fucking warm sommer... 38~40°Celsius... I have experience from the previous growth and everyday they were a bit larger and taller, but these ones are doing extremely slow, even they are much better on Genetics!! Please, need help to save my babies! 14 days from germination and 10d from sprouting. What should I change? Any advice?
Thank you! Any help is welcome!

Attachments

• 20190206_002419.jpg
    20190206_002419.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 20190206_001201.jpg
    20190206_001201.jpg
    850.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 20190205_232838.jpg
    20190205_232838.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 20190205_232649_004.jpg
    20190205_232649_004.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 95
Drop the light back down to 24 inches or so yes. I would actually go with about 20 in myself. I think you're sweating it too much. They're only a little over a week old. The way they typically develop especially indoors when they don't have to fight to reach light is they sprout up and then they will flow for a little bit while they focus on nothing but root development. Right now your seedlings our building roots vigorously. Once they focus on the routes for a little bit they will go back to growth on top. The biggest reason they are not getting an inch taller every day is because they don't need to. If they are getting plenty of light you can grow quite squatty but wide plants. Outdoors their instincts are to stretch as tall as they can to get every thing else under it so they can reach the light easiest.

Drop the light back down to 24 inches or so yes. I would actually go with about 20 in myself. I think you're sweating it too much. They're only a little over a week old. The way they typically develop especially indoors when they don't have to fight to reach light is they sprout up and then they will flow for a little bit while they focus on nothing but root development. Right now your seedlings our building roots vigorously. Once they focus on the routes for a little bit they will go back to growth on top. The biggest reason they are not getting an inch taller every day is because they don't need to. If they are getting plenty of light you can grow quite squatty but wide plants. Outdoors their instincts are to stretch as tall as they can to get every thing else under it so they can reach the light easiest.
Fanleaf, thank you for the answer! Do you know about this LED im using? Is it safe keeping 20' from canopy? Wasnt the close light a reason to slow growing? Should I transplant or keep it like this? Any precautions? Sorry for many questions, but 1st indoor grow...
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom