Such a deal!

Bud

I found a seed bank with incredible prices, here in the U.S. I received mine in 3 days with freebies and no customs to deal with.New420guys seeds out of California. I called and spoke to Paul the owner seems to know his stuff so I gave them a try,

Great deals does not always mean the strains are any good. Lots of companies out there give great deals because their genetics are sub par and they need to sell their seeds anyway.

I am not saying that is the case here. Lots of great seeds at low prices also. I just mention this so people know. It doesn't matter how many seeds you get for how much money. It is what kind of genetics you get for your money. Don't get roped into the hype some of these companies have.

good luck with your seeds. you sure can't beat the shipping thing.

Great deals does not always mean the strains are any good. Lots of companies out there give great deals because their genetics are sub par and they need to sell their seeds anyway.

I am not saying that is the case here. Lots of great seeds at low prices also. I just mention this so people know. It doesn't matter how many seeds you get for how much money. It is what kind of genetics you get for your money. Don't get roped into the hype some of these companies have.

good luck with your seeds. you sure can't beat the shipping thing.
After speaking to him, and found out more details about the strains and suppliers, he does produce’ som of his own seeds as well as other carriers, it does change weekly so u never know what you will find.

Back
Top Bottom