Sulfer plasma lighting

hi friend,Let me know what your budget is, what size space you have and what type of grow you are going with. I'll give you my recommendation on what size you should buy.

I've been researching them as well lately. Yes their "full" spectrum looks close to sunlights, BUT it lacks heavily at the RED end of the spectrum. Plasma looks like a solid replacement for MH but i wouldnt throw out the HPS or Flowering LED just yet. Anyone got a solid grow journal or video down with a plasma light, spent all last night searching and nothing came up.

You can contact Inda Gro in southern cal they carry a plasma light and magnetic induction .I have a magnetic induction and would recommend them .They are both pricey but you will save on power I use the mag induction for veging at 24/24 with a negliable increase in my electric bill.check mag netic induction out they have a link to some grows

hi all, hey growinggold how would the induction light do for budding? i have been looking at there 420 watt induction light, but i need something that would also make some nice dense bud, thank in advance.

I have not used my for budding tho I will be setting up a sog in the next few weeks just to try out the budding properties I have heard that it produces tight nodes and big buds

Back
Top Bottom