Sumo Wrestler Dropped After Marijuana Arrest

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Japan’s sumo association yesterday dismissed a 25-year-old wrestler after he was arrested for allegedly possessing a small amount of marijuana in a widening scandal that has rocked the traditional sport.

Police last Friday arrested Shinichi Suzukawa, whose ring name is Wakakirin, after 16g of cannabis was found in an office he was in. He was with a musician who was also arrested.

Wakakirin, a 25-year-old hiphop fan, is the first Japanese wrestler to be arrested on accusations of marijuana possession. He was arrested in the Tokyo nightlife district of Roppongi, police said.

The Japan Sumo Association decided at a meeting yesterday to dismiss Wakakirin and demote his stable master, Oguruma, association head Musashigawa told reporters.

Wakakirin admitted to using the drug for recreational purposes, reportedly saying that he mixed the leaves in cigars. He submitted a letter of resignation shortly after his arrest.

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: The Taipei Times
Copyright: 2009 The Taipei Times

Some people are literally so scared of life that they will take peoples lives away just to feel gratified, and pretend they accomplished something.

Man, I am shaking my head at the utter stupidity of this... I am completely beside myself to why people are so confused about this plant... I was brainwashed just as we all are, and was subjected to all the same bullshit they tell the kids today...But, I still know better, do the research, and use fucking common sense.

I was talking with this man, I tried explaining to him that marijuana is far safer then alcohol. He wouldn't necessarily disagree but, his logic was stating that enough people use alcohol safely?????? WHAT!!!????

So, I ask him, so if a drug can be used safely then its ok? He says "well, no?"...he seemed confused.

I wasn't going to state the obvious of zero deaths from MJ, but instead I told him that pharmaceutical are our 4th leading cause of death (100,000+ just counting properly prescribed meds.) and that they can be considered 1st leading cause if the misuse of the drugs was accounted for and then told him that the average deaths from HARCORE drugs is no more then 50,000.

He tried to act like I didn't get the big picture, and so I told him what the big picture was the protection of Life and Liberty , he didn't argue. He just went on to say that (GOD) told man this is what would happen...(oh no!) we were doomed from the beginning, no reason to try and figure out anything. great.

NOW, I don't mind "hopeful faith", but blind faith (religion) is the destruction of man.

For all the horrible things man is capable of, when religion is used to empower man to take power from others, you don't just have a fight or a battle, but a war that will never end. There are no answer in religion, only faith that the answers will be given to you if you give you life willingly (the greatest scam ever created).

**** If I offended anyone, well...just be glad you are not being arrest or killed for your religion, right?

Back
Top Bottom