Sun light or day light?

Felipem

Hey guys, im pretty new on the growing world. Its gonna be my very first time, and i will first try to grow it outdoors and if i get no success i will go to a homebox.

But my question is that in my place the plant will not get the sun straight to her for too many hours, so do you guys think im going to have any success with only 4 to 6 hours a day of sunlight?

Also do you know if the the day light (with no straight sun to the plant) is enough for growing?

Thanks,
F

Yeah it'll be enough for growing the plant with 4-6 direct sun but it will take longer to grow and once in flower mode the buds won't be as big as the plants potential. The very best sun exposure is from the south and second best is from the east; the mj doesn't like western sun and northern sun is the worst. Cannabis, being a light hogging plant will grow with just a sky light or in the total shade with a few hours of exposure but the outcome will be totally different than one that has more intense direct light. Best of luck; to me, its worth the experience if nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom