Enough light or not

Diyandimitrov

I'm located In oklahoma and day daytime its 14:27 min do you guys think the plants can kick into flowering at middle of july or cause I think they go in flowering at beginning of august. Thats what my experience was in california. Cause its 14:27 day lighy but thats direct sunlight cause even if the sun its not direct ,after sunset or before sunrise they are enough light for the plants to dont fall a sleep right ?

No I have lights wich I can turn on I just don't know when I have to let them on. That was the question but idk about agust I think they will kick in begiming of july cause after june 20 the day start to get shorter. And exactly how short it shout be but those mf are sensitive

No I have lights wich I can turn on I just don't know when I have to let them on. That was the question but idk about agust I think they will kick in begiming of july cause after june 20 the day start to get shorter. And exactly how short it shout be but those mf are sensitive

You're not making a lot of sense. Are you growing indoors or outdoors? Are you growing photos or autos? If indoors under lights (photos) as soon as you drop the lights to 12/12 they will go into flower. If outdoors (photos) under natural light they will flower when the the daylight drops to about 12 hours/day. If autos they will flower starting 3-6 weeks or so after germination, regardless of photoperiod. If growing under lights, the photoperiod outside has no bearing.

Outdoor hence the daily light chart oldskoolbudz kindly provided and as he wants the sun light times i would say photos.I would also say all the info he needs is online just needs a little searching.

Outdoor hence the daily light chart oldskoolbudz kindly provided and as he wants the sun light times i would say photos.I would also say all the info he needs is online just needs a little searching.

This is the statement that threw me off?
No I have lights wich I can turn on I just don't know when I have to let them on.

Last statement...

Could be confused with as what time of day or night when the lights need to come on.

Obviously depending on choice of ventilation set up...

One may run lights on during the cooler part of the real life day to help migrate temperature issues & more work.

But as we all should know we do live in a multinational of herb growers where our own conditions can differ a lot between one country to another.

If you’re growing outdoor keep them inside on an 18/6 or 24/0 light schedule until all danger of frost and freezing temperatures are over and you can safely take them outside. Once they’re outside all you need to do is let nature do its thing as the sun rises and sets each day on its own.

Back
Top Bottom