Sup folks!

Dankafied

What it do!?!?! I feel like I should have done this when I first signed up. Oh well I'm doin' it now! Lets see, @ the moment I'm an unemployed schmuck along with the rest of the people in the state of California. (I need a job hella bad!) In case you havn't heard shitz real bad out here. 420Magazine whats good on a job? In other words can I please have a job!?!?! LOL! As of right now I reside in sunny SoCal but I've been to the Bay and back a gang of times, even though I was born and bred in SoCal I prefer the Bay Area. Much love and respect to all the homies in CoCo County! Soon I'll be moving to Mendo County so that I can be with my lady, (I can't fuckin' wait!) I love Cannabis/My Lady (If she asks, tell her I put her first on the list!) /Music/Movies/VGs and all of the other great luxeries in life. I'm pretty much a chill dude wanting to meet some chill folks who share the same love and passion for all the great stuff in life that I do. Thats pretty much me in a nutt shell (Nutshell By Alice In Chains, great fuckin' song!) Anyway, if there's anything else that you would like to know about me then you'll just have to hit me up.

Peace and Love to all and I'm ghost! :slide:

Hi Dankafied, :welcome: brother! :ganjamon:
:thanks: for introducing yourself.
You know what's up at 420, yes?
Just keep enjoying :reading420magazine:
Think positive about a job. Do pray if you believe in God.
I'll say one for you.
:peace:

Why don't you look into getting into legal growing if the job market is rough. Or you can always join the Navy :)

Hmm, id rather be a rocket scientest or a nasa engineer instead of joining the navy.

Whats good Wingman580 I've see you around too! How is everything? Hopefully good and drama free!!! Keep the bowls packed and the fires burnin'! As for me I'm out of medicine until Monday. Sux major ass shards! And whats even more fucked up is that I have a small mixed Kush garden growing at the moment, commin' up on week five and they're stanky as fuck! So im forced to smell the Heavenly pugent odor of my plants with nothing to celebrate with. I need a blessing from the Cannabis Gods!!!

Back
Top Bottom