Sup Wit it everyone

:welcome: to the forum @trichome mike :passitleft:

Mine were bag seeds off a half oz. I picked up a year or so ago. Don't recall the cultivator it's been so long and because it had seeds i never bought from that particular cultivar again so i just don't remember. Too many options in wa to be sticking with them for personal smoke. Although i can't complain with the results so far. Almost like a door prize lol
How many beans did you get? I have a Purple Punch Cookies that will throw a bean or two every once in a while, not like every time, but once in a blue moon, so to speak :smokin:

How many beans did you get? I have a Purple Punch Cookies that will throw a bean or two every once in a while, not like every time, but once in a blue moon, so to speak

How many beans did you get? I have a Purple Punch Cookies that will throw a bean or two every once in a while, not like every time, but once in a blue moon, so to speak :smokin:
8 seeds. 7 popped in about 36 hours. 1 i killed out of shear negligence. The 8th I'm pretty sure had nuts. Now down to 4 out of mostly generosity and scoch of legality reasons if the feds are reading lol

Back
Top Bottom