Switching to flower feeding question

CassieA

Hi there

I switched my 2 plants to 12/12 about 4 days ago and am seeing some crazy growth. I’ve noticed that the new growth is a very light green.

First time growing in coco and am wondering when I should switch my food from veg to bloom?

In my previous soil grows I’ve waited about a week or 2 (stretch period) to switch to bloom food.

I’m wondering if the light green colour means I should switch to flower food right away??

I’m Feeding daily - 1/4 dose biothrive grow. With pro cal supplement. Ph range 5.8 - 5.95

Any help or advice is always appreciated.

Attachments

• 3461710E-A111-4BDE-8D54-17A63EBAA157.jpeg
    3461710E-A111-4BDE-8D54-17A63EBAA157.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
I’d say those are pre flower sites that are beginning their journey

Exciting, should I be switching to flower feed right away? Or wait until stretch is done?

I was worried that the yellow leaves were a lack of flower food (P and k)
I use Mega Crop for my nutrient solution so I’m not sure about your nuts. I’d follow the label and google your nutrient line to see what others have done .

I use Mega Crop for my nutrient solution so I’m not sure about your nuts. I’d follow the label and google your nutrient line to see what others have done .

Great thanks.

I wasn’t sure if growing medium made a difference at all on when to switch my nutes. All my soil grows I’ve waited 2 weeks but It’s my first time in coco.

Back
Top Bottom