Synthetic urine or detox products in il

Bliss12

Hey everyone,

I need you all to chime in and offer advice or suggestions. I'm in Chicago and will need to take a piss test in 72hrs. I'm a regular smoker and therefore would need to use a pill or liquid flush OR synthetic urine. Can anyone please give me suggestions of products and locations here in Chicago to buy them? Everyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone,

I need you all to chime in and offer advice or suggestions. I'm in Chicago and will need to take a piss test in 72hrs. I'm a regular smoker and therefore would need to use a pill or liquid flush OR synthetic urine. Can anyone please give me suggestions of products and locations here in Chicago to buy them? Everyone's help would be greatly appreciated.
You should be able to find synthetic urine in any smoke shop or even some sex shops like Castle. If you're a light smoker a detox drink might help or just dilute the morning of the test. You safest bet if you smoke much of any pot at all is to sub with synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine. QuickFix is the most popular I believe but a lot of the others are just rebranded QuickFix.

Back
Top Bottom