Tangerine Dream

Those BF beans are tiny...

Never have I seen such a thing. Only in premature seeds. Mine arrived morning of today.

-Go

Hey go green yes mine were pretty small too

Mon, I got one seed of TD myself, I'll be germinating it with couple of other ones in one week. Barney's Farm description says it takes 70 days to finish flowering, but I hope I'll do it in 60-65 days :wood: It's supposed to be on sativa side with that smooth, long high and tasting great :hookah: We'll see :smokin:

Hope to see some serious shit growing here, mate :tokin:

:welcome: conradino23 yes I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out
I don't mind the longer flowering time if it's worth waiting for but i get what your saying i think that's why nobody likes growing Nevile's Haze because she takes so long :peacetwo:

Took one of the girls into the flower room earlier thought i would give her some HID for a few hours
going to put her back into the veg room just before lights out then move her back into the flower room at lights on in the morning hopefully she will be ready for 12/12 soon
going to take some pics and maybe do a video update tomorrow :tokin:

Ive also ordered some tangerine dream from pick and mix seedbank, however i bought the pineapple chunk strain of theres the other week it germed got its first leaves they stayed tiny for about a week then as you said with yours, dried up and died?

Someone also told me there seeds are known for going hermie, i like to stick with green house seed co there the shit! Got me some super silver haze, lemon skunk and super lemon haze to stick in next month!

Hey gardengoblin kinda unlucky with the germination did you only buy one seed ?
I don't know if thats true about barney's Farm strains having hermie tendencies in my very little experience I would say it isn't but to be honest I really don't know
greenhouse have a nice catalog of strains good luck with your grow my friend slh is on my list too I'll be lookin out for your grow :peacetwo:

I'm going to save my TG, and bring it into life at a later date.

Thanks for your growing bro, keep it going!!

-Go

Get them beans cracked son and lets go green :grinjoint:

Nice growing SirD...looking forward to seeing those TD's flower. I've also had some problems germinating some Barney's Farm seeds (LSD) but at least some of it is due to my "noobness"...Best wishes for a healthy harvest!

Hey gardengoblin kinda unlucky with the germination did you only buy one seed ?
I don't know if thats true about barney's Farm strains having hermie tendencies in my very little experience I would say it isn't but to be honest I really don't know
greenhouse have a nice catalog of strains good luck with your grow my friend slh is on my list too I'll be lookin out for your grow :peacetwo:

I went to dam this christmas and bought 2 gram of ssh was the best i had all trip, apart from some cheese i found that was wicked aswell. But yeah i only had the one seed was weird though never seen anything like it i use the root it stonewool cubes they never let me down, kept it well soaked and under CFLs so it wasnt burned?

And yeah the guy told me they spray there seeds or sumthing to produce more females, i dno he knows his shit! 60 this year, he has the best jack mother plant. And i will be starting a journal this week so hopefullly see u there!

Peace:hookah:

Nice growing SirD...looking forward to seeing those TD's flower. I've also had some problems germinating some Barney's Farm seeds (LSD) but at least some of it is due to my "noobness"...Best wishes for a healthy harvest!

Really dude? I am having the best luck with mine, I had 23 barneys farm seeds LS*, tangerine dream, vanilla kush, kandy kush (KK isnt Barneys) and pineapple chunk. 23 out of 23 ended up popping, I killed 3 or 4 due to being a newb after sprouting but at least I got them all to sprout... How are you germinating them? Pollute my journal rather than Sr dank alots. Sorry to invade your thread bro, they are looking awesome by the way, I have been and will continue to follow along cant wait to see how they finish. The tangerine dream has been the only strain that has given me trouble (individually anyhow, they've all given me trouble but TD in particular, I lost 3 of them after sprouting, got 2 left that just sprouted) out of the 5 strains I tried for my first grow.

The seeds seem puny but it seems the consensus is they germ 90% + percent of the time. Hermie or not...it seems to be lesser know than the germ rate and seed size.

I for one won't order another BF seed.

The seeds seem puny but it seems the consensus is they germ 90% + percent of the time. Hermie or not...it seems to be lesser know than the germ rate and seed size.

I for one won't order another BF seed.

Yeah the tangerine dream seeds were scrawney looking, the vanilla kush seeds looked like medicine balls next to them.

Out of curiosity, why wont you buy barneys farm anymore? It seems out of the 3 times I've bought seeds all of them ended up being barneys farm, except the last time I ended up getting some from barneys of course (it just works out that way due to the seed description, I dont purposely go looking for barneys but I do look at them first just because I know the name) but I got some from another seed farm, I think I grabbed some A train from TH seeds?? I cant remember and I cant find the email but I havent got those yet.

I have noticed a lot of people dont like barneys and green house because they are like the "man" or the establishment or some shit, or cuz they are sellouts or whatever it sounds like, I dont know. Lots O' hostility thats all.... I just wanted to know if it was worth buying from other seed farms, I plan to buy from as many as I possibly can. I'm a small business owner, so I like to support the same, I know how it is and I know the lengths I go for my customers and I also.

I have noticed a lot of people dont like barneys and green house because they are like the "man" or the establishment or some shit, or cuz they are sellouts or whatever it sounds like, I dont know. Lots O' hostility thats all.... I just wanted to know if it was worth buying from other seed farms, I plan to buy from as many as I possibly can. I'm a small business owner, so I like to support the same, I know how it is and I know the lengths I go for my customers and I also.

Green house or sensi all the way!

Yeah the tangerine dream seeds were scrawney looking, the vanilla kush seeds looked like medicine balls next to them.

Out of curiosity, why wont you buy barneys farm anymore? It seems out of the 3 times I've bought seeds all of them ended up being barneys farm, except the last time I ended up getting some from barneys of course (it just works out that way due to the seed description, I dont purposely go looking for barneys but I do look at them first just because I know the name) but I got some from another seed farm, I think I grabbed some A train from TH seeds?? I cant remember and I cant find the email but I havent got those yet.

I see what your saying bro. All peace and respect here. I just go by my own experiences, and I was simply conveying them to the readers.

I think going with a greater variety will always be beneficial, it simply depends on your growing style, and needs; everybody has a personalized grow.

I highly recommend Mandala seeds. I think you can get them from a sponsor.

-Go

I have no real preference, I dont have enough experience to have a preference, nor was I trying to sway anyone in my direction, thats just the way it ended up. I would like to say it would have went that way if I bought 23 fem seeds from anywhere else but I'd have to call beginners luck on that. I was going to buy some more seeds today actually, I'll have to try mandala if I can get them.

I guess I can: Mandala #1 Strain

Welcome highandwired go green and whitey78
I don't mind you guys discussing this here it's fine makes for an interesting read
transplanted one of the tangerine dream on friday night and found her a spot in the flower room pics to follow shortly

Back
Top Bottom