Tap water?

paul1791

I have been using ph ed tap water and plants appear to be healthy and forming buds ok. I understand that tap water isnt the best but its got me this far.....should I change to NO water or not.

If its doing you well don't change it. I had so many issues my first grow I wanted to rule out as many variables as I could so I went with RO water. I have really hard water here though. If your tap has low ppm just let it sit out for a day or 2 before using it.

mc budz...did you mean if your water has s HIGH ppm let it sit out??

im dealingwiht water that comes out at 230ppm and the water dept says it uses chloramine not clorine to clean the water.

thanks

mc budz...did you mean if your water has s HIGH ppm let it sit out??

im dealingwiht water that comes out at 230ppm and the water dept says it uses chloramine not clorine to clean the water.

I think he meant that if it has low ppm, go ahead and use it. Just let it sit out first to release some of the chems. I just bout a Pur 3 stage filter for my tap water.

I think he meant that if it has low ppm, go ahead and use it. Just let it sit out first to release some of the chems. I just bout a Pur 3 stage filter for my tap water.

EXACTLY!

If it were high ppm I would say filter it but low ppm is cool just let it set out for a day for clorine or any such chem that may be harmful to plants. RO is best though

Back
Top Bottom