Tejas / Texas Schwag Vs kind

420ways

Hi fellow Texans
Being we're so close to the boarder is hard for me to understand how kind nugs go for 400-500 an Oz around town and South of the border grown "Schwag" is 500 a pound in the same town. Is schwag really 1/10th the quality or is it really 1/10th the flavor ?
4-500 an Oz supports to big taxable income for .gov in the near future,maybe buyers should demand lower prices now before we're all paying taxes on $400 - $500 an Oz.

How much does it really cost to grow an Oz of kind ? Who came up with present north american prices ?
imo - we have grower price fixing going on and the real cost is minimal and yes I understand the high risk of growing for many.( high risk , high return is not a green statement.)
We've tasted plenty of tasty nugs and have yet to be slowed down on our consumption because we get soooo blown away.We can consume an 1/8th a day of kind,do the math. eek ! So we stay we nice south of the boarder brand to smoke and cook with kind growers trim.

When we travel we love to taste local brands and chat it up.

Do you kind or schwag ? Your thoughts on pricing ?

here in east it all mainly schwag/reggie and it runs $60 an oz $450 a pound.

when i have the money i love to get that kind/chronic/dro and it ranges 20 a g 60 an 1/8 400 an oz

prices used to be cheaper but thats the normal these days

on a side note i think prices for everything (weed, food, goods) changes all depending on gas prices because with out gas your walking so with higher gas prices it cost more to do anything

Back
Top Bottom