temp. Range for stunted growth

zierf

i'm am use to indoor growing but know someone with a outdoor grow. And we are wondering what to do with the plants cuz of the temps outside.

in the day the temps are about the mid 50's and at night they are dropping to the low 40's to upper 30's.

should the plants be dug up and transpanted to pots to go indoors to finish out the flower cycle( have a 400w hps to put them under)

any feed back would be cool thanks

I would think with those temps you would want to bring them inside and see if you can get em back on track. Only big thing is that there are not in 5 gallon pots but in the ground so digging them up might be risky. well good luck and let us know how they turn out.

ya i'm sure they would get shocked realy good. And it would take some time to recover from that.
does anybody know how much of the ground we should dig up? would a 5 gal. Pot be good? or should something bigger be used.
how low can the temp get for a plant to not have stunted growth?

I previously lived in the middle north east and from september going into october is when our temps started dropping off, I grew outdoors for several years and would leave mine in the ground until the first frost warning, once frost occurs they risk getting burned which will make the smoke harsh and taste near like temp leaves. however cold weather will make the plant thrive harder to reproduce before the end of its' cycle. hope this helps if mot to late.

Back
Top Bottom