Temperature vs bud size

Hydroponic1

Does anyone have any info on temp vs bud size? I have re worked my grow room and Im dialing in the temps now so I am curious as to how much diffrence is made between temperatures vs bud size. (IE: 80F 30% decrease in bud size 75F best temp for bud potential???) Just curious on a target to hit for Indica strains (Sweet black Angel, shot adrenalin, white widow, northern lights)

I dont think it matters that much maybe if it was like 20 degree difference but not 5, grow slower not as big possibly not as potent but drying and curing also have something to do.

Thanks Exile I have been working my grow room to get the best possible area to grow in. Initaly i had huge temp fluctuations from 70 at dark and near 95 light on. Got them down to 87 but couldnt get them any lower broke down and bit the bullet and bought a vented hood ran my exhaust as follows carbonfilter mounted at ceiling height->hood-> to exhaust fan -> exhaust to totally diffrent area. Passive one way intake from air conditioned area and bam there it was 71-72 (sometimes cooler depends on outside temperature)at dark and a max of 77 light on and thats running 2 400 watt MH/HPS in the hood. Im loving it, humidity stays around 45-55 all the time res temps max at 68-69 so finally I think I am on to something. My intrest was intrigued from an article i read that the higher the temp the more airy the buds would be. Thanks again for the input.

Back
Top Bottom