Testicular Cancer

Billotto

Hey Peeps.

Got some bad news b4 Xmas...and confirmed in the new year. 3x the size of his brother, lol. Showed up around August but I neglected to do anything about it at first. Mainly because it was supercharging my libido and orgasms and I was growing my first crop. Yes I had a lump but it wasn't big at first or overly painful. Yes I had changes in my sex life but they were mostly positive until I went impotent...lol

Saw an oncologist today and he said the prognosis was good but couldn't be sure until he saw the pathology report of the extricated nut; which he should of had, but didn't?

Suffice to say...I will be doubling up on THC doses for awhile. Perhaps even some CBD.

Outlook isn't terrible unless I lose the other nut. Then, it's still not terrible unless you count a sexless life as terrible. I kinda do.

:(

Hey Bill how is your treatment going?
Hey Rx funny you should ask. I just saw the urologist today and unfortunately it has spread to my lungs and lymph. Still not a death sentence apparently, but cure % is better b4 spread. I see the oncologist Monday- that should tell me a lot more re: therapy.

my guess...lotsa chemo :(

Hey Rx funny you should ask. I just saw the urologist today and unfortunately it has spread to my lungs and lymph. Still not a death sentence apparently, but cure % is better b4 spread. I see the oncologist Monday- that should tell me a lot more re: therapy.

my guess...lotsa chemo :(
Are you using RSO?

I am recovering from throat cancer and it helped me a lot. Mostly Indica strains. I stayed on it everyday and we think it helped shrink the tumor as it was inoperable. The Dr. said I did better than 95% of his patients.

Back
Top Bottom