Testing Lab wants me to call them

bigdog2319

So I had a pre employment drug screen on Friday. I went in used the substitution method it was real urine and was at temp when I did the test. After I did the test the lady told me that the guy had been there to get the samples so mine wouldn't get sent out til Monday he would pick them up and overnight them and I wouldn't hear any results til the following Wednesday. Today on Monday my prospective employer called me and told me I was to call this lab and speak with someone he acted like nothing was going on said to let him know what was said because he was anxious to get me working. I called the lab had to leave message they said someone would call me back by the end of the next business day. Kinda freaking out wondering why they called are they possibly wondering where my urine sample is at since it wasn't supposed to go out till today. Or did they receive it already somehow and found something they want to talk to me about.

sounds ike the guy wants you too work cant let you work to your drug test comes back.. someone calling you back by the end of the day and not is normal they probley fucked up know they fucked up and they making it happen i bet everything will be fine... hey you know if you did not smoke so much then you wuld not be freaking out cuz you nly freaking out cuz the weed making you over think the problem at hand and making you freak out,, you should sit back and smoke a hoot and relax,, wait to wensday ,, and if they dont hire you you probley dident really want to work there any how and i never got why it needs to be at temp when you always put it in a refrigarator when you done

Passing urine test

I'm trying to ask question, I haven't smoked in 7 days, I'm thin and don't exercise generally. I went for a job at a temp svc for Pete's sake and they pissed me and I was hot.. I am a daily user so how long do you think it will be before I am clean. I'm thinking 21 days but i need some Help and advice. don't have the money really for detox trtmt at this time. Need a job bad. In the property casualty insurance business and quit back in nov 2012 due to a bullying female mgr.. I am female as well. Just couldn't stand the woman bullying me any longer and the boss letting her do it. Any advice. I gave myself a b12 shot and I don't drink normally.:Namaste: I've read all the posts so I think I will just need to wait it out but what about the 2nd hand smoke from the guy that lives with me? He's not going to quit..

well for me ,, cuz everyone is diffrent.. got put on probation, first test was really high on the count or what every they call it.. the next month after still postive but nubers were lower, month 3 postive but lower numbers month 4 clean.. i was not smoking at all.. did smoke a 1/8 or more a day. every day before this...

now i know of a few other people,, 2 girls to be more persific, girl A skinny tiny nothing of a chick.. girl B fat girl not huge just chunky no wearing a binki anywhere.. both smoke the same amout,, took a detox girl A failed test,, girl B passed,, only garnett way to pass a test is too not smoke at all

Thanks, guess I'll have to become a non smoker if I plan on earning a living. Just sucks, toking

only up thing in my life.

So I had a pre employment drug screen on Friday. I went in used the substitution method it was real urine and was at temp when I did the test. After I did the test the lady told me that the guy had been there to get the samples so mine wouldn't get sent out til Monday he would pick them up and overnight them and I wouldn't hear any results til the following Wednesday. Today on Monday my prospective employer called me and told me I was to call this lab and speak with someone he acted like nothing was going on said to let him know what was said because he was anxious to get me working. I called the lab had to leave message they said someone would call me back by the end of the next business day. Kinda freaking out wondering why they called are they possibly wondering where my urine sample is at since it wasn't supposed to go out till today. Or did they receive it already somehow and found something they want to talk to me about.
Sounds like it probably hit a positive on a prescription drug. Was the person you got the urine from on any prescription drugs?

Back
Top Bottom