Thank you 420 forum with love from the North.

Koqstorm

Hello y'all. A few of you already know me. But I feel like I should do this proper to pay my respects to this great forum! :D

My name is J and I grow together with my friend K. We come from a country where cannabis is still very illegal and very frowned upon, but we sell synthetic cannabis at pharmacy's for those in really need. I have struggled with migrene's all my life and do to my agressive migrenes, I got every kind of horrible medicine to help me deal with it. Nothing really worked, excepts sleep.

When I was 17, I found cannabis. I can honestly say that the reason for trying cannabis was not my medical condition. But when I was around 22, i started reading. Reading about cannabis, medicinal purposes and so on.
Today I'm in my late twenty's and I am almost free for migrenes. I've had one attack in 5 years or something. Got some kodein pills from my doctor, but nothing beats cannabis.

So. I've been a lurker here for years before creating an account. And, really everyone, the community on 420 magazine is really a place you love! Everyone here is fucking amazing.

This is really more like a thank you post than a introduce myself post. :)

Thank you 420magazine! I'll be here a long time! :D

Back
Top Bottom