Thank You I Passed My Drug Test For Renewing Your Sponsorship

Truth Seeker

Please join me in thanking our renewing sponsor I Passed My Drug Test. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world!

They are proud to offer you the Test'in line of products, known in the industry since 1993 to be the leader in research and development of drug detoxification products. Test'in is a safe and effective combination of all natural vitamins, minerals, and herbs that reclaims and detoxifies your system.

They understand the importance of having to pass your drug test. Detoxification is one of the first steps in getting clean. Along with life changing decisions you can live a healthy and productive life.

Although, at A & B Detox Inc. in no way approve of, or endorse the use of any illegal substances, they do understand that in this ever changing world and alternative life styles that drugs are in the society that we all live in. Their goal is to help good people improve and live a healthy productive life. Remember the best way to pass all drug tests is not to use drugs.

A & B Detox Inc.
E-mail: abdetox@aol.com
Phone: 1-800-733-4429 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

www.IPassedMyDrugTest.com

Thank you for your continued support to our mission I Passed My Drug Test, we are truly grateful! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom