Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor - Dorm Grow

The General

Please join us in thanking Dorm Grow, who are helping us in our mission to create global cannabis awareness with their sponsorship.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the valued support of sponsors such as Dorm Grow and we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction
Dorm Grow LED has been a longtime trusted sponsor of 420 Magazine and is a direct distributor of G8LED Lighting Company, which designs and manufactures high performance and highly efficient LED indoor grow lights. They pride themselves on Quality, Customer Service and Satisfaction. Their company is based on the belief that their customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Their entire team is committed to meeting those needs.They deliver high performance G8LED lights at very competitive prices to the market. They offer this new technology to indoor growers who were previously priced out of the high quality LED grow light market.

Products Available
The G8-900 Full Spectrum LED grow light by G8LED is the flagship grow light for the professional indoor grower. This 900W grow light by G8LED has the growing power of 1400 Watts of a HID (HPS or MH) System. This light is for vegetative growth & flowering cycles and provides intense coverage for a minimum of 24 square feet and greater. Place two or more 6 feet on center and increase the grow area per light from cross coverage. Add two 90W Red UFOs during flowering for max yield. Penetration up to 60 inches past the plant canopy. They use high quality Infrared diodes which output a nearly invisible wavelength beyond the light spectrum. With electrical savings of about 800 watts per hour, this light will continually save electricity over its 50,000 hour lifetime. G8LED has formulated and tested the ideal color ratio with 8 bands of the color spectrum including Infrared (IR), Ultraviolet plus 6000K white. G8LED lights come with their stellar Customer Service and 2 Year warranty serviced directly by them.

Contact Information:

Phone:
1.888.771.GROW
1.888.771.4769​

Email

Thank you for renewing I'm in the process of saving up for some lights from your company I like you guys the most and think you have a great product for the prices you offer I can't wait to be rockin my dorm LEDs in the future

Thank you for renewing your 420 Magazine sponsorship Dorm Grow!

Thank you for the warm reception. We have been sponsoring 420 Magazine since 2011 and look forward to continuing our cooperation. Over the years we have received many kind words from our customers to we want to thank you again for all your support. We are here to make sure you have a successful grow with bountiful yields. Our customers are reporting higher and higher yields using G8LED technology as they master the intricacies of indoor growing with led lighting.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom