Thanks

ashengry

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has taken the time to check out my survey, The Cannabis Experience and Everyday Functioning Survey, particularly those who have completed it.

It’s great to have so much input - I’m sure the data you’ve provided will shed some light on aspects of use that have been virtually ignored by researchers in the past, and will be able to balance some of the biased “facts” currently spouted by zero-tolerance sources.

So far about 350 people have completed the survey. If possible I’d like to get at least 1000 data sets to make sure the research findings will be reliable. So if you haven’t done it yet, or if you dropped out part way through, it would be great if you could complete it.

It is anonymous and seems to be taking most people between 45 mins and an hour to finish – I know this is long, but it is necessary. Every question has been included because it relates to some factor that another study has linked to cannabis use in some way. I can’t evaluate other studies if I don’t collect the same info.

Anyway, thanks again for your help in this. I’ll post results when I have them.

Actually, I have no idea how to answer most of those questions. Its just pointless to ask questiosn like, "How much of your time do you feel anxious?"

Hell, I dont know.

st0ned sk8er said:
Curtis, arent you a mod?

No, not anymore. I didnt meet the requirements.

Blonde hair, blue eyes. :grinjoint: j/k.

He's just trying to get a good hardworking mod team together, I just didnt have the time to donate hours and hours to the site out of my day.

Thanx for putting up a working link Curtis - not sure what I did wrong..

And thanx for your support Zacaboo288. Most of the qs relating to psychological factors (e.g. depression, anxiety) are about how you've felt in the last 4 weeks, sorry if that wasn't clear.

You're probably right. This is my first foray into online surveying, so it has been a steep learning curve. Feedback is much appreciated :)

Doesn't it say the level on the pack? It does here in Australia, I guess I assumed it would everywhere (don't worry, I'll learn not to make assumptions one day soon). 0.8 is med strength so go for that I guess..

I actually used to have a friend who'd do that - ask people what they were smoking before deciding whether to bludge one or not - but, yeah, it's not common

Thanx haveityourway

If you have any friends, relatives etc who might be intesested in taking part, it would be great if you could forward them the link :)

Back
Top Bottom