That Retarded Seed

Brett2theMax

Well this weekend I had the pleasure of meeting in person a veterine grower. I sampled some bud that he grew and had been working with for a over 15 years. A strain he named "That Retarded Seed". He said it was mostly indica, we smoked out of a water bong and it was delicious stuff. I informed the guy about solar vaping and he was quite intrigued. Its hard to pin point the flavors, partly because I was drunk, but it was quite good I remember. Wish I had pictures of the bud. He said it was run under 1500w of light and all organic. All in all it was deffinately the best quality of bud I had ever smoked.

the best quality huh sounds like some good stuff then...was the high n e different??

It was deffinately an indica stone but it wasn't so over powering that I wanted to be stuck on a couch. It was actually quite a balanced stone. Keep in mind that I don't smoke much stuff with a name, so I'm sure that there is better out there but untill then this is on the top of my list.

1500w is alot of light! Wouldn't want to see his power bill this time of year!

do tell, i only have about 1300watts total in my house. i got a good hookup last night too, in fact this bud was so dank, i stuck it too the wall and got a pic. lol. its pending but i'll post it.

Back
Top Bottom