Colorado seeds

Budsgonewild

420 Member
Im thinking about going to Colorado to get seeds A friend of mine went out there he said he could not find them anywhere . I think he was just pulling my leg or blowing smoke up my ass .I think he got scared to bring them on the plane . Does anyone know of a place out there . I want Feminized seeds .

I do not know about Colorado, but here in Oregon they sell seeds (legal here now) as well as live plants in most MMJ shops, and most MMJ shops are selling for rec use now. Plant purchases are limited to 4 a year. No limit on seed purchases, but they are EXPENSIVE! Typically $55 for 5 seeds. Yes, only 5 seeds! Live female clones are cheaper ($5-20). You can buy seeds online from Amsterdam and save yourself a ticket to Colorado, or Oregon. Look online, there are many places to buy them. You can also get them from BC, Canada and from the UK. The reliability varies between these online stores. I would post here on this forum asking where is the best seed bank to buy from. They all ship discretely to your address anywhere in the states.

Back
Top Bottom