THC Lollipops? will I fail?

Hmmm just thinking about using this as an excuse....wondering if I will fail if I ingest some. And if so then how many?

My boss told me that he had to fire an employee who started work for a week or so who tested positive for THC...the excuse that employee used was eating weed brownies. My boss is weed-friendly but there are rules. I'm going to go ahead and say that your excuse isn't going to work.

My boss told me that he had to fire an employee who started work for a week or so who tested positive for THC...the excuse that employee used was eating weed brownies. My boss is weed-friendly but there are rules. I'm going to go ahead and say that your excuse isn't going to work.

Yeah I understand rules but if anything else I just dont want this particular job to think I am smoking pot at all. Regardless if they refuse to hire me or not.

Yeah I understand rules but if anything else I just dont want this particular job to think I am smoking pot at all. Regardless if they refuse to hire me or not.

Whatever you say, don't say something like "I ate weed lollipops." It's not going to help. I'm a bit confused because you say that you don't want them to think that you smoke it, but you're okay with them thinking that you ate it. You get high either way and it'll end up in the sample. I also don't know how much you have in your system.

Either way, good luck with the job.

Back
Top Bottom