THC Ministry: What are your thoughts?

Just figured i would say, there is a religion that requires money to join... forgot what its called but alot of celebs join it. I know that after you die your suppose to inherit your own world or some bullshit. It actually sounds pretty weak, but w/e.

Happy 420!

Whats up? It looks like some one is pokin fun at those who feel an afinity for those who dedicate their lives to freein the plant. I have had personal exp. with Roger and the THC Ministry. He is a stand up guy and has dedicated his entire life to freein The Plant and supporting others who do and run afowl of the law.
When I joined in 2006 I ordered his kit with the THC anointing oil and was very pleased with it. When Roger sent me my kit with oil it some how mysteriously
disappeared in the mail, so I called Roger and he immediately with out hesitation sent another. This time it got thru and so did the black sedan full of suits that sat in front of my house foe 3 or 4 days til they realized whatever they realized and left. I think it was the same black sedan full of suits that raced up and down my driveway when I lived just over the wall from General Norman Schwartzkoff when Moimar Quadaffy(duck) threatened his life during 1st gulf war.
Anyway the anointing oil was real and actually contained thc. Why was I not arrested? I think they only wanted the oil and to know who was getting it. But they didn't want to start a stink about this anointing oil with thc that is actually from the Bible, Old Testament. I reasearched it and found a book called "Drugs,Sexand Violence in the Bible". A scholarly work about 2" thick.
Sooooo...anyway my exp. w/ the thc Ministry was:thumb:

I'm really into self worship. Putting your faith into yourself is a more direct approach to achieve spirituality. You are the layer of your own track. Buddhism has always made more sense to me than any modern monotheistic religion. It seem to put more emphasis on self elightenment as opposed to being on this rollercoaster ride that some being far off has already chipped into stone not to be changed. Why repent for things that youve already done when you can learn from your mistakes and better yourself. Praying to a potential nothingness never settled with me. Marijuana seems to enhance the spiritual connection I have with myself. I think more clearly and it allows me to explore the inner most caverns of my mind. Live and let live. Not live and let die.

Sorry for being off topic but I had to go off on that tangent.

I agree 100%....everyone should read "The Way of Zen" by Alan Watts...with that and Ed Rosenthals classic publication, you have all the literature you need to realise your own true potential. :peacetwo: bp
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Re: THC Ministry: Looks like a huge SCAM to me

Bassplayer, I agree with you 100%.I also believe we are here to experience the things we experience useing them to help unfold our fullest potential in the face of any challenge or in aligning ourselves with our true nature. Dr Vernon Woolf Phd. put it this way." Human behavior is part of one dynamic dance of life. The games we play with one another, levels within levels,worlds within worlds is part of one whole dynamic dance of life that is designed basically for the fun of it. We dance on vacation from love enlightenment and empowerment.so we can
manifest our true loving nature, rediscover our enlightened state of being and empower our magnificent character. Life is a planned vacation, one we each choose to take part in."
when I began to smoke for spiritual enlightment the first thing I learned was I'm a part of something that incompasses the whole universe and is the force of creation and Life as it unfolds its potential thru out the universe. So i appreciate your position. Its hard to imagine any one or anything being less or left out. After all its been said we are the crown of creation. Stephen Hawaking put it this way. Each one of us has a Full Potential Self living in a dimension higher than ours. This self is unfolding its potential here in our dimension. We are that unfolding. Sorry to run on so. I love myself too and wehe your in love you some times rattle on. Self discovery is the most exciting adventure of all. Bye for now, Chance. I AM 1 & U r 1 2.

Back
Top Bottom