The 2012 Michigan Ballot Initiative to End Marijuana Prohibition

420 Warrior

Marijuana prohibition in Michigan has:

Made it easier for minors to obtain marijuana
Wasted limited law enforcement and municipal resources
Created massive profits for drug cartels and terrorists
Decreased the health and public safety of Michigan families
.Removed the rights of parents to raise and discipline our children according to
our own family values, rather than the values of the failed drug war
Eroded the public's relationship with law enforcement
Denied relief to the suffering of seriously ill, injured, and dying citizens
The repeal of marijuana prohibition in Michigan will:

Reduce criminal gang activity
Reduce access to marijuana by minors
Create jobs by allowing for a new hemp industry in the State of Michigan
Reduce the fiscal and overpopulation burdens on the Department of
Corrections and Rehabilitation
Restore right relations with law enforcement
Allow law enforcement to focus on violent crime
We must end this disastrous public policy.

The 2012 Michigan Ballot Initiative to End Marijuana Prohibition will give citizens the opportunity to vote for a constitutional amendment to end marijuana prohibition.We need you to help get this initiative on the ballot, so please fill out and submit the form below for more information. Thank you."

Green_revolution1-281x130.jpg

vvv Link To Get Involved vvv

help.repealtoday.org

i signed up to collect sigs but have heard nothing back yet

Hey Newshawk,
First :thanks: and everyone at 420 for all your hard work. I am with you all the way and won't give up the fight. But I see it as a snow ball just starting down the hill, gaining momentum and unstoppable now.
I think that this is the proper place for my statement/question.
My wife and I are in our 60's and both of us have our Mich. med. marajuana cards. We are on a limited income but forked out $100 ea. for Dr's application and $100 ea. to the state for our cards. Now that Bill shut down the dispensaries I want my money back from the state. They wrote a vague law but saw an opportunity to stick their hand into the cookie jar. Do they really think that I will renew? Greedy bastards with no regard for democracy.

Hey Newshawk,
First :thanks: and everyone at 420 for all your hard work. I am with you all the way and won't give up the fight. But I see it as a snow ball just starting down the hill, gaining momentum and unstoppable now.
I think that this is the proper place for my statement/question.
My wife and I are in our 60's and both of us have our Mich. med. marajuana cards. We are on a limited income but forked out $100 ea. for Dr's application and $100 ea. to the state for our cards. Now that Bill shut down the dispensaries I want my money back from the state. They wrote a vague law but saw an opportunity to stick their hand into the cookie jar. Do they really think that I will renew? Greedy bastards with no regard for democracy.

Your very welcome my friend and thank you for getting involved with us. :adore::cheer::Namaste:

I don't blame you one bit, for not renewing your card, if all it's doing is throwing your money away!

That sounds about right, for the government to cheat you out of your money, for nothing in return! GRRR!!!

Back
Top Bottom